Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(May 5th)

Posted by on May. 5, 2014 at 12:05 AM
  • 155 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on May. 5, 2014 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DionneGilbert22
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 5:56 AM
5 moms liked this
Hi. I'm new here. My name is Dionne. I'm shy. I only have one son. He's 10 months old. I'm from Illinois. I live in Oklahoma now. The story of how I met my husband is too long and boring. Lol hello everyone!
Techno34
by New Member on May. 5, 2014 at 6:36 AM
3 moms liked this
My name is Monica, I'm a sahm to my 41/2 yr ld son. I also have a 15 yr old son. I live bin West Reading pa. My hubby and I met through a friend. I love watching a good movie in my free time also bike riding and many other things. Have a good day all!
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2014 at 7:20 AM

Hi Dionne, welcome to cafemom. I'm a little shy myself, but it's easy to get to know people here! What is your son's name? Hope you are nowhere near the wildfire in Oklahoma.

Quoting DionneGilbert22: Hi. I'm new here. My name is Dionne. I'm shy. I only have one son. He's 10 months old. I'm from Illinois. I live in Oklahoma now. The story of how I met my husband is too long and boring. Lol hello everyone!

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2014 at 7:21 AM

Hi Monica, nice to meet you. How does your teen like being a big brother after all those years of being an only child? I like to read, too. What kind of books do you like?

Quoting Techno34: My name is Monica, I'm a sahm to my 41/2 yr ld son. I also have a 15 yr old son. I live bin West Reading pa. My hubby and I met through a friend. I love watching a good movie in my free time also bike riding and many other things. Have a good day all!

Kelly90
by New Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:17 AM
4 moms liked this
Hi all :) My name is Kelly, I'm a 23 year old mother of a 4 year old little boy and a 1 year old little girl. I live in South Africa in a small town on the coast. I enjoy reading a good book and watching movies :)

Look forward to chatting :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Hi, Dionne! Welcome! How are you today?

Quoting DionneGilbert22: Hi. I'm new here. My name is Dionne. I'm shy. I only have one son. He's 10 months old. I'm from Illinois. I live in Oklahoma now. The story of how I met my husband is too long and boring. Lol hello everyone!

Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:33 AM

Welcome to CafeMom, Monica! I hope your day goes well, also. :)

Quoting Techno34: My name is Monica, I'm a sahm to my 41/2 yr ld son. I also have a 15 yr old son. I live bin West Reading pa. My hubby and I met through a friend. I love watching a good movie in my free time also bike riding and many other things. Have a good day all!

hugss
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Dionne,
How are you doing today?  nice to meet you :)

hugss
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:35 AM

Welocme to CafeMom Monica,
What kind of movies do you like to watch?  Nice to meet you :)

Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Hi, Kelly! Welcome! What do your children enjoy doing?

Quoting Kelly90: Hi all :) My name is Kelly, I'm a 23 year old mother of a 4 year old little boy and a 1 year old little girl. I live in South Africa in a small town on the coast. I enjoy reading a good book and watching movies :) Look forward to chatting :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)