Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Can ANYONE at all help me out?!

Posted by on May. 6, 2014 at 12:42 PM
  • 11 Replies
My partner and I were able to *hopefully* conceive a few days ago with the help of a sperm donor on the day I ovulated. It hasn't been a week yet, but this morning I had a lot of stretchy, clear, mucus-like, discharge. It has never been this much, not even during my fertile and ovulation period. It was literally draining out of me (sorry for the TMI), and still a lot more after that, not to mention I've been having these abdomen twinges, something like mild menstrual cramps but my period shouldn't be for another few weeks and I've never gotten period symptoms weeks ahead of time. Like I said, it's only been a few days since ovulation, not even a week just yet, but does anyone have any answers for me? Is this a bad sign?
by on May. 6, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Andylund
by Member on May. 6, 2014 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Baby dust your way :)
kylensmom1229
by New Member on May. 6, 2014 at 2:02 PM

I'm not a doctor or anything and I don't know much about the human body, but I really don't think you'd be seeing "symptoms" in less than a week....that seems a little soon. Be patient, you'll know soon enough; what you're feeling may be psychosomatic. But keep us updated, I hope it works out

Luke8212013
by Member on May. 6, 2014 at 2:20 PM
I think it is too early for symptoms yet. And I'm pretty sure there is a ttc group on cafe mom. They would probably be able to help you. I hope your pregnant! :)
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2014 at 4:48 PM

I agree it's probably too early for signs, but here's the link to the TTC group. Fingers crossed!

Quoting Luke8212013: I think it is too early for symptoms yet. And I'm pretty sure there is a ttc group on cafe mom. They would probably be able to help you. I hope your pregnant! :)

christina122952
by on May. 6, 2014 at 6:19 PM
Take a test or go to the doctor
Waiting.Wishing
by on May. 7, 2014 at 5:54 AM
It's way too soon for a test and doctors appointment. It hasn't been a week yet.

Quoting christina122952: Take a test or go to the doctor
bothsidesofcoin
by Member on May. 7, 2014 at 6:26 AM
If it's only a few days, implantation wouldn't have occurred yet. It could be an off cycle. When you say sperm donor, you mean IVF?
christina122952
by on May. 7, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Ok

Quoting Waiting.Wishing: It's way too soon for a test and doctors appointment. It hasn't been a week yet.

Quoting christina122952: Take a test or go to the doctor
jconney80
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2014 at 1:27 PM
I'm not sure but good luck TTC!!
Malibudreamin
by on May. 7, 2014 at 1:30 PM

dont read anything into anything. Just wait and see if you have a period. I have major discharge everymonth and I was last pregnant 5 years ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN