Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(May 9th)

Posted by on May. 9, 2014 at 12:08 AM
  • 52 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on May. 9, 2014 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamagh
by New Member on May. 9, 2014 at 6:27 AM
4 moms liked this
Hello everyone! My SO and I have a 7yo son, an 1.5yo girl and are expecting another daughter within 4 weeks.

I'm currently in PA, and met my SO at my job. I barely have time to myself but when I get some minutes I'll read or, lately, dive into a video game (I'm embarrassed to say which one).

I'm struggling with my work/life balance so much since my little girl was born and it's really effecting my work performance. Also I have on/off issues with my SO's son.

I look forward to meeting you, ladies!
Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Hello! Welcome! It is an exciting time for you with your new daughter due soon. :)

Here are a couple groups that you also find interesting:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:06 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 9, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Congrats on getting ready to have your baby girl soon.  Have a name all picked out?
Does your so's son live with you full time?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting mamagh: Hello everyone! My SO and I have a 7yo son, an 1.5yo girl and are expecting another daughter within 4 weeks. I'm currently in PA, and met my SO at my job. I barely have time to myself but when I get some minutes I'll read or, lately, dive into a video game (I'm embarrassed to say which one). I'm struggling with my work/life balance so much since my little girl was born and it's really effecting my work performance. Also I have on/off issues with my SO's son. I look forward to meeting you, ladies!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 9, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Hello!!
Ah come on,tell us which game? Lol. ;-)
What are you to today?

Quoting mamagh: Hello everyone! My SO and I have a 7yo son, an 1.5yo girl and are expecting another daughter within 4 weeks.

I'm currently in PA, and met my SO at my job. I barely have time to myself but when I get some minutes I'll read or, lately, dive into a video game (I'm embarrassed to say which one).

I'm struggling with my work/life balance so much since my little girl was born and it's really effecting my work performance. Also I have on/off issues with my SO's son.

I look forward to meeting you, ladies!
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Hello, welcome to cafemom, and congrats on the pregnancy. Let us know when she gets here! If you are haveing trouble with your so's son, here's another group you might like.

Join us in Stepmom Central

Quoting mamagh: Hello everyone! My SO and I have a 7yo son, an 1.5yo girl and are expecting another daughter within 4 weeks. I'm currently in PA, and met my SO at my job. I barely have time to myself but when I get some minutes I'll read or, lately, dive into a video game (I'm embarrassed to say which one). I'm struggling with my work/life balance so much since my little girl was born and it's really effecting my work performance. Also I have on/off issues with my SO's son. I look forward to meeting you, ladies!

mamagh
by New Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Thank you! And thanks for the group suggestions :)

We have a name picked but haven't told anyone yet.

SO's son is with us full time. It's sad bc his biological mother is around on and off...mostly off. He's getting older and is remembering more when she fails to keep her word about meeting up :( Her behavior really gets under my skin, but I try to remember it's not about me.

OK, OK hottmomma. I give in. Grand Theft Auto V. It's fun when I need to let off some steam.
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Aww too bad for so's son :(
How old is he?

Quoting mamagh: Thank you! And thanks for the group suggestions :) We have a name picked but haven't told anyone yet. SO's son is with us full time. It's sad bc his biological mother is around on and off...mostly off. He's getting older and is remembering more when she fails to keep her word about meeting up :( Her behavior really gets under my skin, but I try to remember it's not about me. OK, OK hottmomma. I give in. Grand Theft Auto V. It's fun when I need to let off some steam.

mamagh
by New Member on May. 9, 2014 at 12:14 PM
He's 7. He's always been full time with SO. Lately when he calls and has to LAM, the message has been "can you call me back and let me know when you're going to *insert whatever activity she promised to do with him*"

Quoting hugss:

Aww too bad for so's son :(How old is he?

Quoting mamagh: Thank you! And thanks for the group suggestions :)

We have a name picked but haven't told anyone yet.

SO's son is with us full time. It's sad bc his biological mother is around on and off...mostly off. He's getting older and is remembering more when she fails to keep her word about meeting up :( Her behavior really gets under my skin, but I try to remember it's not about me.

OK, OK hottmomma. I give in. Grand Theft Auto V. It's fun when I need to let off some steam.

hugss

by Emerald Member on May. 9, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Aww .. sad :(

Quoting mamagh: He's 7. He's always been full time with SO. Lately when he calls and has to LAM, the message has been "can you call me back and let me know when you're going to *insert whatever activity she promised to do with him*"
Quoting hugss:

Aww too bad for so's son :(How old is he?

Quoting mamagh: Thank you! And thanks for the group suggestions :) We have a name picked but haven't told anyone yet. SO's son is with us full time. It's sad bc his biological mother is around on and off...mostly off. He's getting older and is remembering more when she fails to keep her word about meeting up :( Her behavior really gets under my skin, but I try to remember it's not about me. OK, OK hottmomma. I give in. Grand Theft Auto V. It's fun when I need to let off some steam.

iyak
by New Member on May. 9, 2014 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I name my rian from Indonesia and I'm not married and my boys
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)