Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mom's day breakfast

Posted by on May. 10, 2014 at 12:17 AM
  • 31 Replies
Does your family make you breakfast in bed?
by on May. 10, 2014 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Pfffft no!
Im lucky to get acknowledged by my hubby that day. Kids make stuff at school which i love. But other then that its a normal day :/
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 10, 2014 at 12:48 AM
Awwww! Well enjoy anyways! I'm sure it's nice? Homemade gifts are always nice.

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Pfffft no!
Im lucky to get acknowledged by my hubby that day. Kids make stuff at school which i love. But other then that its a normal day :/
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2014 at 12:58 AM
It will be this yr, I demanded he take me to the Peony garden in Salem. Good spot to take good pics of the kids and taking pics is a hobby i do to relieve stress.. :)
Home made gifts are my favorites!!!

Quoting Hottmomma607: Awwww! Well enjoy anyways! I'm sure it's nice? Homemade gifts are always nice.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 10, 2014 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds fun! Take pics!

Quoting DallasCowboys81: It will be this yr, I demanded he take me to the Peony garden in Salem. Good spot to take good pics of the kids and taking pics is a hobby i do to relieve stress.. :)
Home made gifts are my favorites!!!

Quoting Hottmomma607: Awwww! Well enjoy anyways! I'm sure it's nice? Homemade gifts are always nice.

pinkiebabii
by Jennie on May. 10, 2014 at 1:07 AM
SO would cook me breakfast in bed everyday if i liked breakfast.
taKENheart
by Flovely on May. 10, 2014 at 1:25 AM

I told dh not to worry about anything this year since the kids are grown.  Before he used to make me eggs, bacon, toast.  Some years it was just strawberries, whip cream and champagne because I slept in LATE, lol.  I'm over Mom's day now.  The kids are grown so they can either do something on their own or not.  

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 10, 2014 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay that is fun! Champagne and whip cream! Well nice one in the house,walk around naked! ;-)

Quoting taKENheart:

I told dh not to worry about anything this year since the kids are grown.  Before he used to make me eggs, bacon, toast.  Some years it was just strawberries, whip cream and champagne because I slept in LATE, lol.  I'm over Mom's day now.  The kids are grown so they can either do something on their own or not.  

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 10, 2014 at 1:59 AM
LOL breakfast is one of those meals most skip.
Do you have plans?

Quoting pinkiebabii: SO would cook me breakfast in bed everyday if i liked breakfast.
christina122952
by on May. 10, 2014 at 2:11 AM
No
Marinemom03
by on May. 10, 2014 at 6:43 AM
My fiance does or takes me out
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN