Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

need help!!

Posted by on May. 10, 2014 at 12:27 AM
  • 3 Replies
So I have 3 boys ages 10,7 and 1....well the 1 yr old will be 2 in June and he is super jealous that he doesn't have a tablet/iPods like big brothers do....I know it sounds crazy but for his bday we want to get him a leapfrog ultra or leap frog2 just to stop the outburst that keep going on! My 7 yr old gives into him and let's him play Elmo on his iPod and I'm worried he will break it...I've never really had good luck with these kiddie game systems so if you could help me decide which to get that would be great
by on May. 10, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
WantingABaby01
by on May. 10, 2014 at 12:57 AM
There is this brand new Tablet ecspecially for younger kids. It has a "Bumper" which I guess its to protect the tablet. From all those ocassional running and dropping moments. Well my youngest cousin has it and I think its called a Nabi or something it shows commercials of it and stuff. Well it takes pictures, videos, there are a whole bunch of games like counting games, coloring games, math games, letter games, word games. I know you have to put an email down. But everything else (private) your little man cannot get to. My little cousin will drop it everywhere and so far she hasn't made it to the toilet thank goodness haha.
But no I am an adult and I have fun playing on it with her. But I think this should perfect for him. Or tell your little man you know your sons Ipod broke for now play on yours and when it gets fixed he can play on it. Eventually he will end up forgetting about it. I hope this helps but I highly highly suggest the Nabi for kids. Good luck hun.
Jewleeanismom
by on May. 10, 2014 at 2:30 AM
My son is turning 2 also in June we got him and Ipad like when he was almost 1 n he loves it ... We did get him a toddler case for it tho it was heavy at first for him so we would let him play with my old iPod which we also got him a toddler case for n he was really good with it ... He also had leap frogs leap pads n those other but didn't much care for them so they are in storage now ... So I would recommend maybe u buy Ur other son and ipad if he wants n give it toddler the old iPod or just get Ur baby n iPod as well .. I say this because tablets any other brand they are pricey but they don't last but apple I trust a lot n no matter what it will always work no freezing or messing up so I'd say better invest in something good that will last u forever ... Just go online n buy the toddler case for it ... Hope this helps
skymama10
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2014 at 2:34 AM
I say just get him a tablet with a toddler case. My dd has done just fine with mine and hers since she was about 1.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN