Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

what is so wierd about?

Posted by on May. 10, 2014 at 11:30 PM
  • 16 Replies
What is so wierd about male cheerleaders? I thought it was a less of a big deal in todays world.
by on May. 10, 2014 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-42-
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2014 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't see anything weird about it. I think it is great that they can do things they want and not be criticized over it. And male cheerleaders are some strong guys! And usually sweethearts.
momaof8
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2014 at 11:34 PM
I thought so. And you can be all guy. Just because your a male cheerleader doesnt mean your gay. My one son wentto winter formal with twobeautiful cheer girls, and they asked him.
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2014 at 12:35 AM
I dont get the hoopla either. Either gender can be a cheerleader.
bannannagirl
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2014 at 12:38 AM
Happy Mother's day Frnnnnn!

Sorry OP! Honestly if I was a male I would want to be a cheerleader. You get to be around and touch the cheerleaders more than any other guys except their boyfriends. LOL.

Quoting frndlyfn: I dont get the hoopla either. Either gender can be a cheerleader.
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2014 at 12:41 AM

Thx..... You never on 'hoo these days.

Quoting bannannagirl: Happy Mother's day Frnnnnn! Sorry OP! Honestly if I was a male I would want to be a cheerleader. You get to be around and touch the cheerleaders more than any other guys except their boyfriends. LOL.
Quoting frndlyfn: I dont get the hoopla either. Either gender can be a cheerleader.

bannannagirl
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2014 at 12:43 AM
No sorry. Do you have a phone where you can text? I am horrible with chatting via anything but text now. LOL.

Poor OP we have hijacked her post. Sorry OP!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Thx..... You never on 'hoo these days.

Quoting bannannagirl: Happy Mother's day Frnnnnn!

Sorry OP! Honestly if I was a male I would want to be a cheerleader. You get to be around and touch the cheerleaders more than any other guys except their boyfriends. LOL.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2014 at 9:21 AM

I hadn't heard about a problem with them. From the cheerleading I've watched on TV, the guys are very strong, since they lift the girls and hold them over their heads- I've heard they do weightlifting also to keep in shape for cheerleading.

maryBlanche
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Many colleges have male and female cheerleaders. I think it is great!

taKENheart
by Flovely on May. 11, 2014 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't know it was a big deal these days.  I see nothing wrong with it.

sometimesred
by Member on May. 11, 2014 at 6:47 PM

Originally all cheerleaders were male.  The big shocker was when the let girls start being cheerleaders.  Hard to believe it is coming full circle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)