Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(May 11th)

Posted by on May. 11, 2014 at 12:06 AM
  • 51 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

happy mothers day    Robin

by on May. 11, 2014 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
queenxnetta15
by New Member on May. 11, 2014 at 12:03 PM
3 moms liked this
hi my name is Raynetta and I'm 24 years old and I have two children 1 girl who's three years old and a boy who's 3 months their names are renae and Travon or TJ for short I live in the city of Victorville California. I've been with my boyfriend, my kids father for 5 years closer to 6 years we met in college and we love each other he's a hard working man and I'm a stay home mom and a nail technician
rebecca063087
by New Member on May. 11, 2014 at 1:21 PM
3 moms liked this
My name is Rebecca I am a single parent of a hyper six year old boy Tyler. I am looking for other single moms to share thoughts and ideas to help out
ree1992
by New Member on May. 11, 2014 at 1:30 PM
2 moms liked this
My name is sireena. I grew up in Montana and am 21. I am 31 weeks pregnant to a baby boy named davin Warner strong and am married to the most amazing man alive.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2014 at 2:09 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Raynetta,
Is your little one sleeping through the night yet?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting queenxnetta15: hi my name is Raynetta and I'm 24 years old and I have two children 1 girl who's three years old and a boy who's 3 months their names are renae and Travon or TJ for short I live in the city of Victorville California. I've been with my boyfriend, my kids father for 5 years closer to 6 years we met in college and we love each other he's a hard working man and I'm a stay home mom and a nail technician

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2014 at 2:10 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Rebecca,
Wherebouts do you live?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting rebecca063087: My name is Rebecca I am a single parent of a hyper six year old boy Tyler. I am looking for other single moms to share thoughts and ideas to help out

hugss

by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2014 at 2:11 PM

Welcome to CafeMom sireena,
Congrats on being pregnant!  You all ready for him?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting ree1992: My name is sireena. I grew up in Montana and am 21. I am 31 weeks pregnant to a baby boy named davin Warner strong and am married to the most amazing man alive.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 11, 2014 at 3:33 PM
Happy Mother's day,Raynetta! Welcome to the group. What's your plans for today?

Quoting queenxnetta15: hi my name is Raynetta and I'm 24 years old and I have two children 1 girl who's three years old and a boy who's 3 months their names are renae and Travon or TJ for short I live in the city of Victorville California. I've been with my boyfriend, my kids father for 5 years closer to 6 years we met in college and we love each other he's a hard working man and I'm a stay home mom and a nail technician
SouthernLady_23
by Member on May. 11, 2014 at 3:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is Carole. My kids are all grown, 4 boys and 4 girls.  We have 7 grandkids and one on the way. I have been married for 36 yrs and we live in North Carolina. I was born and raised in Louisiana and met my Husband in Shreveport and been together ever since. 

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 11, 2014 at 3:36 PM
Welcome Rebecca! How are you today?

Quoting rebecca063087: My name is Rebecca I am a single parent of a hyper six year old boy Tyler. I am looking for other single moms to share thoughts and ideas to help out
hugss

by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Welcome to the group,
How long have you been on cM?
Hope you're having a great day :)

Quoting SouthernLady_23:

Hi my name is Carole. My kids are all grown, 4 boys and 4 girls.  We have 7 grandkids and one on the way. I have been married for 36 yrs and we live in North Carolina. I was born and raised in Louisiana and met my Husband in Shreveport and been together ever since. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)