Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's On Your Mind? 5/15

Posted by on May. 15, 2014 at 10:45 AM
  • 106 Replies

Let's Chat!

How are you doing? How has your week been so far?  What are your plans for this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on May. 15, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarahmarie42915
by Member on May. 15, 2014 at 11:07 AM
Its been an awful week I've been sick finally starting to feel better thankfully since in heading to stl this weekend to see cardinals play on sunday
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2014 at 11:14 AM
Does anyone else's teen NOT understand the concept of time?!? Im so aggrivated with her. She is 17 and when she has people pick her up for school or even me take her ( no bus route ) she makes them wait! The longest someone has waited has been 20 min! It was not me. No matter what I say or do she does not understand concept of time! One irritated mama help!
Katkist11
by on May. 15, 2014 at 11:17 AM
I can so relate to that!! I find it so disrespectful...I have left my daughter twice this year and made her walk because it causes me to be late for work! She just does not care...ugh, very frustrating!!
kylers.mommy13
by on May. 15, 2014 at 11:20 AM
My day is good just put my hubba down for a nap. This weekend I have my sisters college graduation!!!!!! Are any of you interested in makeup??
nursingteen
by on May. 15, 2014 at 11:22 AM

im 16 yrs old and pregnant with twins

im planning on breastfeeding my babies for at leased a year

next fall im going to school,

im planning on leaving the kids with mom who will bring them to me to nurse

wondering if you have advice on how go about nursing babies at school, like on lunch break, 

how to go about it without being embarressed or having boys see me with my boobs out

Remysmommy13
by New Member on May. 15, 2014 at 11:29 AM
2 moms liked this

Are there any other young moms out there who don't have any friends since they had a baby? I feel quite alone with no girlfriends and it's really bringing me down emotionally. Don't get me wrong I love my little boy with all my heart and would do anything for him but it's depressing with no friends, shoot mommy friends would be awesome bc I would have something in common with them. 

Eden-Oldham11
by on May. 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM
This week has been stressful . Over the last month I've applied to over 100 jobs, and I'm either over qualified or under qualified for everything. I'm tired of being rejected and really need a job. On top of that my son threw my phone on the floor and shattered my screen. I'm at my witts end. Oh and I can't sleep anymore ever. Even with taking zzz quil. I stay wide awake til almost 4am and have to be up at 6am. Sorry for the rant, I'm just stressed to the max
Tazzgirl21
by Member on May. 15, 2014 at 11:36 AM
My week is good so far. Just wish I had friends around here. I hate moving to a different state and I don't know anyone still.
Jdurietz
by on May. 15, 2014 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I can relate. Having a baby changes one's network. I'm looking into attending mom groups to find a social outlet.

Quoting Remysmommy13:

Are there any other young moms out there who don't have any friends since they had a baby? I feel quite alone with no girlfriends and it's really bringing me down emotionally. Don't get me wrong I love my little boy with all my heart and would do anything for him but it's depressing with no friends, shoot mommy friends would be awesome bc I would have something in common with them. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 15, 2014 at 11:41 AM

What a busy week, huh?!  Between doctor and dentist appointments, vet appointments and more of the end of the school year stuff going on, I haven't had a lot of time to breath!

How has your week gone so far?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)