Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is on your list for Monday?

Posted by on May. 11, 2014 at 5:12 PM
  • 19 Replies

I'll go stay with my mom while my sister gets an evening out. :)

What are your plans?

by on May. 11, 2014 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2014 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Going for my first acupuncture treatment and girl scout bridging ceremony in the evening.

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2014 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Walking oldest to school then trying to clean house with a 2 yr old son till time to go get oldest from school.
proudmommy690
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2014 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Taking and picking up my oldest from school. And wash clothes since I didn't realize how far behind I got lol. Oops.
Mygirl30248
by Member on May. 11, 2014 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Drop off my DD to school then work 8:30-4:30. Home for dinner then tball 6-7:30.
Cukimonster
by Member on May. 11, 2014 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Prepping for our house guest. And old friend is coming for 3 weeks. Yikes. Haven't seen him since I was 15. Oddly enough, he and dh were the ones to set up the visit, even though they've never even met.
Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2014 at 10:24 PM

I hope the acuptuncture helps. I had a friend who had it done, and she would walk into her treatment all hunched over, and upon leaving she walked straight and easily.

Quoting elasmimi:

Going for my first acupuncture treatment and girl scout bridging ceremony in the evening.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2014 at 10:25 PM

LOL! It isn't hard to get behind. I thought I had two loads yesterday, and it took 5, and then I had another wash first thing this morning-  tsk about our kitties.

Quoting proudmommy690: Taking and picking up my oldest from school. And wash clothes since I didn't realize how far behind I got lol. Oops.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2014 at 10:26 PM

This sounds like fun! I hope you all have a very enjoyable visit.

Quoting Cukimonster: Prepping for our house guest. And old friend is coming for 3 weeks. Yikes. Haven't seen him since I was 15. Oddly enough, he and dh were the ones to set up the visit, even though they've never even met.

sabrinarose86
by Member on May. 11, 2014 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this
At 9:30 AM my boyfriend and I get to go to the dr and to find out if we are having an Elizabeth Rose or Jaxon Thomas!!!! Super Duper excited!!!! :)
Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2014 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

This is exciting!!! :)

Quoting sabrinarose86: At 9:30 AM my boyfriend and I get to go to the dr and to find out if we are having an Elizabeth Rose or Jaxon Thomas!!!! Super Duper excited!!!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)