Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

New to Group :)

Posted by on May. 14, 2014 at 9:39 AM
  • 20 Replies

Mobile Photo

Good Morning Ladies!!! I'm a. 27 years old, stay at home mom. I love to be crazy, silly with my babies!! I have two beautiful children. Both girls ages 9, and 2! We always seem to be on the go...doing something!! I grew up in a SMALL town in ohio, where everybody knows everything!! To now I live in a small town in Pennsylvania. Which that will be changing next month as we are moving to FLORDIA!! Big change for me!! My husband and I have been in a relationship for 7 years, and this September will be married 2. He works out out of town two weeks at a time and then home two weeks...a lot of my conversations are met with my children..yeah. Lol. I love my kids but adult interaction is a must! When I have time to myself..that question made me giggle. I don't have a lot of that right now. I'm currently getting into photography! Love it, and I love wine. That's almost a nightly occurrence after the kiddos go to bed :)) hope all you ladies have a fabulous day!!!!
by on May. 14, 2014 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2014 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to cafemom, I'm sure you will love it. Where are you going to be living in Florida?

Have you checked out our newcomer's group yet?

Kelc86
by on May. 14, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Thank you!! I'll be living near Leesburg. Yeah, I thought that's where I put this post, lol apparently not. Haha, I'll learn

Quoting elasmimi:

Welcome to cafemom, I'm sure you will love it. Where are you going to be living in Florida?

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 14, 2014 at 11:12 AM
Welcome!! Beautiful kids and mom!
What kind of wine do you like? What part of Florida? And why? Good luck!

Quoting Kelc86:

Mobile Photo

Good Morning Ladies!!! I'm a. 27 years old, stay at home mom. I love to be crazy, silly with my babies!! I have two beautiful children. Both girls ages 9, and 2! We always seem to be on the go...doing something!! I grew up in a SMALL town in ohio, where everybody knows everything!! To now I live in a small town in Pennsylvania. Which that will be changing next month as we are moving to FLORDIA!! Big change for me!! My husband and I have been in a relationship for 7 years, and this September will be married 2. He works out out of town two weeks at a time and then home two weeks...a lot of my conversations are met with my children..yeah. Lol. I love my kids but adult interaction is a must! When I have time to myself..that question made me giggle. I don't have a lot of that right now. I'm currently getting into photography! Love it, and I love wine. That's almost a nightly occurrence after the kiddos go to bed :)) hope all you ladies have a fabulous day!!!!
Kelc86
by on May. 14, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Aww!! Well thank you SO much!! I like sweet reds the best!! :) we hate the snow, and there is nothing to do here. My parents moved there , so we are taking the journey next :)) I'm excited but nervous

Quoting Kelc86: Thank you!! I'll be living near Leesburg. Yeah, I thought that's where I put this post, lol apparently not. Haha, I'll learn

Quoting elasmimi:

Kelc86
by on May. 14, 2014 at 11:20 AM
I'm so new this I'm quoting the wrong spot!! Haha..I'll get the hang of it eventually :))

Thank you so much!! I like sweet red wines the most!! Living near Leesburg, it will be like 45min from Orlando.

We want a change, and hate the snow and cold (except on Christmas ) thanks you'

Quoting Hottmomma607: Welcome!! Beautiful kids and mom!

Quoting Kelc86:

Mobile Photo

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 14, 2014 at 11:24 AM
You're doing great with quoting! LOL ;-)
Well guess what my mom&family are from Leesburg! So I know it pretty well. Me and my DH lived in Panama City,Fl. for a couple of years.
I like dry,red wine.

Quoting Kelc86: I'm so new this I'm quoting the wrong spot!! Haha..I'll get the hang of it eventually :))

Thank you so much!! I like sweet red wines the most!! Living near Leesburg, it will be like 45min from Orlando.

Quoting Kelc86:

Mobile Photo

Kelc86
by on May. 14, 2014 at 11:37 AM
Oh my!!! What a small world!!! We went down end of March to see my parents and check out the neighborhood. I read the schools are pretty good! How did you like Panama City?! I'm starting to try different wines now, but I've only really like to drink sweet.

Quoting Hottmomma607: You're doing great with quoting! LOL ;-)
Well guess what my mom&family are from Leesburg! So I know it pretty well. Me and my DH lived in Panama City,Fl. for a couple of years.
I like dry,red wine.

Quoting Kelc86: I'm so new this I'm quoting the wrong spot!! Haha..I'll get the hang of it eventually :))

Quoting Kelc86:

Mobile Photo

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Why to Florida  what part?
Great to meet you :)

Quoting Kelc86:

Mobile Photo

Kelc86
by on May. 14, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Thank you !! Want change, new area. Leesburg. Nice to meet you as well =}

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,Why to Florida  what part?Great to meet you :)

Quoting Kelc86:

Mobile Photo

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Is that near a beach?

Quoting Kelc86: Thank you !! Want change, new area. Leesburg. Nice to meet you as well =}
Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,Why to Florida  what part?Great to meet you :)

Quoting Kelc86:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN