Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How's your weather day? Hump day

Posted by on May. 14, 2014 at 11:08 AM
  • 17 Replies
My weather is holding up very well! Washington state,expected to be 81! Well in my city!
by on May. 14, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sabrinarose86
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:14 AM
It's gloomy here but it looks like the sun might peek through the clouds soon
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 14, 2014 at 11:16 AM
Where you located? I hope the sun peeps out for you?
:-)

Quoting sabrinarose86: It's gloomy here but it looks like the sun might peek through the clouds soon
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:24 AM

81 already or is that the expected high?   Our expected high is 89 or 90.  It has been fun trying to find dd clothing to keep her cool and warm at same time ha ha.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 14, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Oh heck no!! Oops! You know when I typed that,I thought mmmmm I hope someone won't think now? LOL
Oh boy good luck with that! ;-)

Quoting frndlyfn:

81 already or is that the expected high?   Our expected high is 89 or 90.  It has been fun trying to find dd clothing to keep her cool and warm at same time ha ha.

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:35 AM

I am on the Olympic Peninsula and it is supposed to hit mid 80s but it is pretty hazy at the moment. Yesterday was gorgeous and it is supposed to be nicer today.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:35 AM

Today is early release day so put her in a gauzy short sleeve blouse(tank top underneath connected to overlay) and matching leggings.  Even letting her wear her crocs during this hot weather since they are closed toed.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Oh heck no!! Oops! You know when I typed that,I thought mmmmm I hope someone won't think now? LOL Oh boy good luck with that! ;-)
Quoting frndlyfn:

sabrinarose86
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Michigan our high for the day is only 59 I can't wait for warmer weather

Quoting Hottmomma607: Where you located? I hope the sun peeps out for you?

Quoting sabrinarose86: It's gloomy here but it looks like the sun might peek through the clouds soon
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 14, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Oh yes, I bet?

Quoting sabrinarose86: Michigan our high for the day is only 59 I can't wait for warmer weather

Quoting Hottmomma607: Where you located? I hope the sun peeps out for you?

natural_s
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Currently 81 degrees. There is a chance of rain and thunderstorms later on so we shall see.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 14, 2014 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Ooo I hate thunderstorms! Some people like them.

Quoting natural_s:

Currently 81 degrees. There is a chance of rain and thunderstorms later on so we shall see.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)