Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

new at this!!

Posted by on May. 14, 2014 at 7:48 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hello ladies im a newbee and i want to introduce my self. My name is michelle and im 27 years young,i have 2 girls 5yrs and almost 2yrs plus im prego with my 3rd girl yay me And she's due in 6 weeks so im about to be having lots of fun...i love music keeps me sane but i have no friends(but my husband) because im very anti social,so im trying 2 change that 2 day in hopes of finding new friends or atleast some 2 talk 2..fingers crossed.
by on May. 14, 2014 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2014 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to CM! 3 girls! I to have 3 girls and 3 boys. We are a blended family. Im 37, hubby is 38. We live in Oregon. Where do you live?
bothsidesofcoin
by on May. 14, 2014 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome. I'm 32 with 3 boys 12, 10, and 6. 2 skids 10 girl, 8 boy. My social life is limited too. We are in KY. There are some negative people on here, but some really helpful ones too
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 14, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Michelle,
Congrats on being pregnant with your third!
Wherebouts do you live?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting ace86:

Mobile Photo

Hello ladies im a newbee and i want to introduce my self. My name is michelle and im 27 years young,i have 2 girls 5yrs and almost 2yrs plus im prego with my 3rd girl yay me And she's due in 6 weeks so im about to be having lots of fun...i love music keeps me sane but i have no friends(but my husband) because im very anti social,so im trying 2 change that 2 day in hopes of finding new friends or atleast some 2 talk 2..fingers crossed.

ace86
by on May. 14, 2014 at 8:38 PM
Thanks on the congrats...im from sc
ace86
by on May. 14, 2014 at 8:41 PM
Appreciate the welcome ladies
jconney80
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2014 at 9:05 PM

Hi welcome to the group! I have 3 kiddos myself. Congrats on your pregnancy! I don't have much time for friends in person either. It's hard. Do you have a name picked out already?

ace86
by on May. 14, 2014 at 9:15 PM
Thank u! We are almost sure its gabriella just havent put a stamp on it yet, i think my husband is hoping for a suprise boy.

Quoting jconney80:

Hi welcome to the group! I have 3 kiddos myself. Congrats on your pregnancy! I don't have much time for friends in person either. It's hard. Do you have a name picked out already?

Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2014 at 9:16 PM

Welcome to CafeMom, Michelle! Your due date is coming up soon! Are you all ready?

ace86
by on May. 14, 2014 at 9:22 PM
Im ready for her 2 come out but i still feel like i have alot 2 do before she gets here...

Quoting Bmat:

Welcome to CafeMom, Michelle! Your due date is coming up soon! Are you all ready?

Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2014 at 9:22 PM

:) 

Quoting ace86: Im ready for her 2 come out but i still feel like i have alot 2 do before she gets here...
Quoting Bmat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN