Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is on your list for Thursday?

Posted by on May. 15, 2014 at 7:20 AM
  • 14 Replies

For me, I'll spend the morning at my Mom's while my sister gets a medical test, then I need to clean the kitchen floor.

What are your plans?

by on May. 15, 2014 at 7:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2014 at 9:43 AM

I need to figure out a casserole to make with the turkey I cooked yesterday.

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2014 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
My plans are to stay in the house with our boys since we normal walk oldest son to school but we keep him home since we are getting nasty storms and both boys have colds too.I'm doing the Laundry too.
2010dj
by on May. 15, 2014 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Plan of the day for me bath the kids,put laundry away,cook dinner,clean up and my FAVE part enjoy The Vampire Diaries & Reign lol 

NatureGal82
by on May. 15, 2014 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

For once,nothing much,I did most of my cleaning Monday & Wednesday,all I have to do is clean up a small space in th Living Room

Heisenberg
by on May. 15, 2014 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Not much. Pick my DD up from school in an hour and a half, then get her showered and ready for her uncle's wedding rehearsal. Then rehearsal dinner and come home.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2014 at 1:51 PM

Stay safe. I hope the children feel better soon- good idea to keep them home.

Quoting auntangelofsix: My plans are to stay in the house with our boys since we normal walk oldest son to school but we keep him home since we are getting nasty storms and both boys have colds too.I'm doing the Laundry too.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2014 at 1:52 PM

LOL! I haven't seen either of these. :)  What are you cooking for dinner?

Quoting 2010dj:

Plan of the day for me bath the kids,put laundry away,cook dinner,clean up and my FAVE part enjoy The Vampire Diaries & Reign lol 

Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2014 at 1:52 PM

good

Quoting NatureGal82:

For once,nothing much,I did most of my cleaning Monday & Wednesday,all I have to do is clean up a small space in th Living Room

Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Have an enjoyable time. Are you in the wedding party also?

Quoting Heisenberg:

Not much. Pick my DD up from school in an hour and a half, then get her showered and ready for her uncle's wedding rehearsal. Then rehearsal dinner and come home.

2010dj
by on May. 15, 2014 at 2:05 PM
They are good shows I really enjoy them. As for dinner NOT A CLUE lol yesterday was burgers and poutine so today not too sure :-( will have to figure that out pretty soon lol

Quoting Bmat:

LOL! I haven't seen either of these. :)  What are you cooking for dinner?

Quoting 2010dj:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)