Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Ever threatened hubby with kicking him out of bed?

Posted by on May. 17, 2014 at 1:45 PM
  • 70 Replies
2 moms liked this

I have,but not for the reasons YOU are thinking-lol.We have a king size bed and it never fails to amaze me that my hubby(all by himself,lol)can take up the entire bed and leave me squished against the wall. He has this sleeping position that my kids and I have named "The Starfish".It is exactly what it sounds like....he "sleep scoots" his way to the middle of the bed and proceeds to throw his arms and legs outwards,looks like a starfish. It is uncomfortable to sleep with someone that sleeps like this,and it doesn't matter how many times I wake him up to make him move it eventually happens again.

Does your hubby "do the starfish",lol?Or is it only my goofy man?

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on May. 17, 2014 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
addislenore
by on May. 17, 2014 at 1:52 PM

LOL

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 17, 2014 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL
We have a king size too and King size blankets my husband rolls over and takes all the blanket! Hehehe
christina122952
by on May. 17, 2014 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this
No my boyfriend grinds his teeth in my ear.
blaineama16
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 2:18 PM
Yep my fiancé does that all the time! But I hog the blankets :)
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2014 at 11:43 PM

big smile mini

Quoting blaineama16: Yep my fiancé does that all the time! But I hog the blankets :)

taKENheart
by Flovely on May. 17, 2014 at 11:49 PM

LOL!!!  No, mine doesn't do the "Starfish" haha!  I'm sorry you have to deal with that in a King!  We used to have a King but now we have a Queen.  You would probably be even more miserable in a Queen.  We spoon mostly but if he sleeps on his back when I am then there isn't enough room.   When I have back trouble I like to sleep on my back and so then he does...not always comfortable.

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2014 at 12:49 AM

I have a bad back as well,and trying to sleep with a "starfish" is the most uncomfortable thing in the world,lol.laughing

Quoting taKENheart:

LOL!!!  No, mine doesn't do the "Starfish" haha!  I'm sorry you have to deal with that in a King!  We used to have a King but now we have a Queen.  You would probably be even more miserable in a Queen.  We spoon mostly but if he sleeps on his back when I am then there isn't enough room.   When I have back trouble I like to sleep on my back and so then he does...not always comfortable.

Lala06
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2014 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this
We have a queen and dh lays all over the bed 😏I usually have to push him away a couple times a night plus I'm 31 weeks pregnant ugh 😑
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bannannagirl
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2014 at 12:53 AM
When we were first married, whenever we would get into a fight he would threaten to sleep on the couch. I never got to send him to the couch. LOL. My biggest problem with sleeping with him is his snoring.
taKENheart
by Flovely on May. 18, 2014 at 12:59 AM

I bet!  I only just realized a few months ago that sleeping on my back relieves my left back pain near my shoulder blade.  He suffers pain all over from surgeries.  I think we should look into a king size bed lol.  I just love my furniture.
What in the world do you do to stay comfortable at night?
LOL Starfish keeps me laughing! 

Quoting brandyblx:

I have a bad back as well,and trying to sleep with a "starfish" is the most uncomfortable thing in the world,lol.laughing

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN