Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Co worker drama

Posted by on May. 18, 2014 at 12:13 PM
  • 2 Replies

I seriously just need to just vent away about work last night..

So I just got off work & man oh man was I busy. I work at a hospital & I was backed up with room after room all night long. As always I've always had problems with 2nd shift always leaving me rooms & I end up behind on my own work that I have to do. I was busy all night I didnt even finish taaking any of my breaks or my lunches all night. So around 4ish this morning I go back to my area with 5 more rooms & every time I would get one done another was coming out. Then I had a c section that came out, so by that time I needed help once again. One of my co workers that was told to help me starts to complain about it & that she needed to be in her area and just kept going on. She complained about me to chaarge nurses and even wanted them to call the main manager to complain. I was so pissed off. I seriously wanted to slap her across her face. She complained that she was so busy in her area when I already knew there was nothing going on. Im freaking prego & stressing  out & working my ass off trying to get things done because more patients whhere coming in & I had 3 more C sections coming in. Im so sick & tired of her always having something to say about my work performance. I work more than she does. I dont take hour breaks like her. She seriously acts as if she's better than everyone and that she''s the best worker ever. Im just tired of it. Its getting to the paoint where I just want to quit my job already. I was so mad I cried my eyes out. Im just tired of it all. & un like her I never go to my manager aabout any drama but after last night I finally said something.

by on May. 18, 2014 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
monshine2
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2014 at 12:16 PM

You need to let your mgr know the situation and you need to let HR know as well.

Augustrain3
by on May. 19, 2014 at 3:46 PM
I know how you feel. I went through a lot of mess when I worked for Kroger. I did end up quiting after 4 years and although I have struggled I think its one of the best things Ive ever done. I ended up getting more education and became a CNA. Its not much but its something. Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN