Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Baby names

Posted by on May. 22, 2014 at 2:02 PM
  • 93 Replies
1 mom liked this

What are your babies names? I personally love unique names. I guess that's because my name is pretty unique, Heaven. 

My son's name is Jaxon [Jackson]. It's not extremely unique but the spelling is different that's why my BF and I chose it.

by on May. 22, 2014 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy.5321
by New Member on May. 22, 2014 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
My kids are Kassidy Kenna, Aaron Nicolas, Casey Cullen, and Luke Thomas. We are close to adoption g a boy named Griffin Jeffrey, also.
lady21784
by Member on May. 22, 2014 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this
My girls are Jaeden and Peyton
heavenwhitley
by Member on May. 22, 2014 at 4:22 PM
Aww,I like those names!
WILDCATGAL78
by Member on May. 22, 2014 at 4:27 PM

My daughter's name is Hudsyn Camille. Hudson is my grandmother's maiden name and the "mil" part is after my mom, whose name is Mildred.

heavenwhitley
by Member on May. 22, 2014 at 4:29 PM
I've never seen Hudson spelled that way but I love it!

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

My daughter's name is Hudsyn Camille. Hudson is my grandmother's maiden name and the "mil" part is after my mom, whose name is Mildred.

WILDCATGAL78
by Member on May. 22, 2014 at 4:33 PM

Thank you! Lol... When I was writing and spelling it, I just liked the "y".

Quoting heavenwhitley: I've never seen Hudson spelled that way but I love it!
Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

MrsApple
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2014 at 4:34 PM

My daughter's name is Helena (Huh-Lay-Na) Katherine

Mom2Boys9501
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2014 at 4:39 PM
Thomas and Isaiah.
MamaBearEH
by Member on May. 22, 2014 at 6:47 PM

I'm a fan of unique names too.  One of the first things we did when naming our first was eliminate anything in the top 100, and family/friends names.  We ended up choosing a name that I'd made up for one of my video game characters.  Nothing nonsensical, just different!

mommyyaj
by New Member on May. 22, 2014 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
All my children have American names and Hmong names. My first 2 my husband named except for their Hmong names and I didn't even have any consideration lol so my next 2 I will get to name. My oldest is Jewelz Gao Chee Yang (purposely ended it with a z so she can have a unique name (Gao Chee means pretty girl in Hmong) my husband picked out her Hmong name. Alvin Keng Kue Yang is my second (Keng Kue means history in Hmong) my husband's sister picked out his Hmong name. My third is Declan Chue Yee Yang (Chue Yee means smart or cunning in Hmong) my parents gave the Hmong name for him. I already have a name for my soon to be but my husband doesn't like it but I don't think I really care lol. I'm gonna name her Serenity Npauj Npaim Yang (Npauj Npaim means butterfly in Hmong) I'm the one that picked out the Hmong name.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)