Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hey Everyone!

Posted by on May. 23, 2014 at 2:22 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Good morning, is anyone close to me. I live near Los Angeles California.
by on May. 23, 2014 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Hi! Welcome to CafeMom! I am in MI! You can find Moms in your local area by checking out the Group Finder. It's in the Groups and Conversations tab above!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2014 at 10:42 AM

Hello! Sorry no Im in fl. Beautiful pic!

robyn-27
by on May. 25, 2014 at 8:24 AM
Thank you. I would love to live in fl

Quoting momofsixangels:

Hello! Sorry no Im in fl. Beautiful pic!

U-R-Beautiful
by Member on May. 25, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Hello Robyn, Welcome. I'm Rozana very nice to meet you. How are ya? I live in southern California close to L.A.. lol sort of. Lol
robyn-27
by on May. 25, 2014 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi Roxane thanks for writing back. I'm good just waking up. How r u? Where do you live? I'm in Downey.. do you have kids? I have a daughter. I'll show you a pic of us.

Quoting U-R-Beautiful: Hello Robyn, Welcome. I'm Rozana very nice to meet you. How are ya? I live in southern California close to L.A.. lol sort of. Lol
U-R-Beautiful
by Member on May. 25, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Such a beautiful picture. Lol I live in Apple Valley. I have 4 kids. I hear you I was up since four. Im contiplating going back to sleep. Probably won't happen. Lol Looks like your wedding picture. How long have you been married? We just celebrated our 10 year anniversary. How do you like Downey?

Quoting robyn-27:

Mobile Photo

Hi Roxane thanks for writing back. I'm good just waking up. How r u? Where do you live? I'm in Downey.. do you have kids? I have a daughter. I'll show you a pic of us.
Quoting U-R-Beautiful: Hello Robyn, Welcome. I'm Rozana very nice to meet you. How are ya? I live in southern California close to L.A.. lol sort of. Lol
robyn-27
by on May. 25, 2014 at 8:58 AM
Thank you for the compliment. Where's Apple valley? I have one daughter. That's my daughter in the pic. I've been married one month this coming Tuesday. I'm probably going to goo back to sleep. Ok Ill ttyl. :-) I dint really like Downey, bored with it.

Quoting U-R-Beautiful: Such a beautiful picture. Lol I live in Apple Valley. I have 4 kids. I hear you I was up since four. Im contiplating going back to sleep. Probably won't happen. Lol Looks like your wedding picture. How long have you been married? We just celebrated our 10 year anniversary. How do you like Downey?

Quoting robyn-27:

Mobile Photo

Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Welcome to CafeMom! Beautiful picture!

U-R-Beautiful
by Member on May. 25, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Downey is a hour and a half southwest of apple valley. I use to live on the coast before moving to the desert. Lol Wow well happy month anniversary. That is wonderful. :) I opted out of sleep. Coffee was calling my name. You have such a beautiful family. Go Girl!! Lol. My children ranges from 9 to 1. Three has birthdays in June. The boys will be 5,3, and 2. Lol I can't wait I want to go to the Santa Barbera Zoo again. Or L.a. it's a toss up. How's your morning?. Sounds like here. Not much to do. I want to start walking again. The scenery is beautiful but the heat kicks my tail. Lol

Quoting robyn-27: Thank you for the compliment. Where's Apple valley? I have one daughter. That's my daughter in the pic. I've been married one month this coming Tuesday. I'm probably going to goo back to sleep. Ok Ill ttyl. :-) I dint really like Downey, bored with it.
Quoting U-R-Beautiful: Such a beautiful picture. Lol I live in Apple Valley. I have 4 kids. I hear you I was up since four. Im contiplating going back to sleep. Probably won't happen. Lol Looks like your wedding picture. How long have you been married? We just celebrated our 10 year anniversary. How do you like Downey?
Quoting robyn-27:

Mobile Photo

Dona127
by Member on May. 25, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Welcome to the group!

I also love your pictures beautiful Wedding dress.  I live in Pennsylvania near the New Jersey line.  Actually I live in the Lehigh Valley 12 miles above Allentown.  I would love to come to see California someday.  It's a beautful area with lots of National Parks.  The fires  you get out there is not a good thing.  My friend who lives in California lost her home which she built herself through a fire.  It left her homeless for a long time she long everything.  She was very sick about what happened to her & others around her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN