Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Heya

Posted by on May. 24, 2014 at 3:38 PM
  • 14 Replies
Hi again! Well, I'm not exactly new, but it has been eons since I've been online. No Internet service where I live and barely any cell coverage. I'm using the text site, and having trouble searching for groups. I have a dumb phone instead of a smartphone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 24, 2014 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Welcome back to CM,
LOL on the phone .. how many kids fo you have?  nice to meet you :)

Dona127
by Member on May. 24, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Welcome back to our group on Cafemom!  Where do you live that you don't have any Internet service?  That must be hard for you to not have any connection with any groups.  You picked a great group with a lot of caring members.  I hope things get better for you soon.hugs Dona127

Needsajob
by on May. 24, 2014 at 6:36 PM
Thanks for the replies! Internet service is available in our area, just can't afford it. I have one beautiful little girl who is 3 years old. I am looking for moms who's kids have had a negative reaction to red food dye.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Well glad you have it now,
Hope others can help you out :)

Quoting Needsajob: Thanks for the replies! Internet service is available in our area, just can't afford it. I have one beautiful little girl who is 3 years old. I am looking for moms who's kids have had a negative reaction to red food dye.

Needsajob
by on May. 24, 2014 at 7:34 PM
Oh I should have clarified. I'm using the Internet on my phone, and I can't access the full CafeMom site, which means I can't search for groups on the mobile site because that option is not available. Anyway, glad to be back on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss

by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2014 at 8:25 PM

Try scrolling doiwn on your phonew to full site,

You should be able to see groups at top of tool bar under groups & conversations :)

Quoting Needsajob: Oh I should have clarified. I'm using the Internet on my phone, and I can't access the full CafeMom site, which means I can't search for groups on the mobile site because that option is not available. Anyway, glad to be back on.

Needsajob
by on May. 25, 2014 at 8:11 AM
Hi. A standard phone won't work on the full site. The full site is toolarge and busy to load on a non smartphone's browser.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robyn-27
by on May. 25, 2014 at 8:19 AM
Hi :-)

Quoting Dona127:

Welcome back to our group on Cafemom!  Where do you live that you don't have any Internet service?  That must be hard for you to not have any connection with any groups.  You picked a great group with a lot of caring members.  I hope things get better for you soon.hugs Dona127

robyn-27
by on May. 25, 2014 at 8:20 AM
Hi I'm Robyn

Quoting Needsajob: Hi. A standard phone won't work on the full site. The full site is toolarge and busy to load on a non smartphone's browser.
robyn-27
by on May. 25, 2014 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi huggs

Quoting hugss:

Try scrolling doiwn on your phonew to full site,

You should be able to see groups at top of tool bar under groups & conversations :)

Quoting Needsajob: Oh I should have clarified. I'm using the Internet on my phone, and I can't access the full CafeMom site, which means I can't search for groups on the mobile site because that option is not available. Anyway, glad to be back on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN