Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex

Posted by on May. 27, 2014 at 11:59 AM
  • 100 Replies
Ok moms.. This should be an interesting convo lol. How do you keep the spice in the bedroom with kids in the house? Do you role play? Go on date nights? Or do you even have an open relationship with your partner?

I'll start with myself. Me and my hubby have been married for 10 years I am still young and I am a freak.. Shhh. Lol. We love to have fun in the bedroom once the kids go to bed. We are into threesomes and basically have spoken anything and everything about sex and the opposite sex. I think me being so open with him has increased our sex drives and our love for one another has definitely grown.
Please feel free to leave comments and even ask questions.
by on May. 27, 2014 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2014 at 3:39 PM
7 moms liked this

An open relationship is not my thing at all. I don't want to share my DH.

Martywith4
by on May. 27, 2014 at 3:50 PM
Oh no. I didn't mean like that lol I meant like open enough to talk about other stuff .. No being jealous.. Having some freedom in your marriage

Quoting LuLuRex:

An open relationship is not my thing at all. I don't want to share my DH.

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on May. 27, 2014 at 4:29 PM
2 moms liked this
You guys sound like me n my hubby! We should be friends lol. We are in Oregon where are you?
Momof5kids84
by Member on May. 27, 2014 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this
We are open about sex, but are both content with just ourselves in the bedroom. We don't own toys. We don't really have a ton of spice, but it's frequent and satisfying.
sweetdaisyv1
by Member on May. 27, 2014 at 4:45 PM
Me and my hubby r the same way we been married for 16 years we still flirt and go on dates talk about everything we haven't had a threesome yet but wanna try
Martywith4
by on May. 27, 2014 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I love making new friends specially ones who are into the same thing ! :D I am in New Jersey by the way sweetie

Quoting DallasCowboys81: You guys sound like me n my hubby! We should be friends lol. We are in Oregon where are you?
Martywith4
by on May. 27, 2014 at 5:31 PM
That's awesome. I love it all!! Lol

Quoting sweetdaisyv1: Me and my hubby r the same way we been married for 16 years we still flirt and go on dates talk about everything we haven't had a threesome yet but wanna try
Martywith4
by on May. 27, 2014 at 5:32 PM
That's good hun. To each their own. At least you guys are still being intimate which is very important. Have fun

Quoting Momof5kids84: We are open about sex, but are both content with just ourselves in the bedroom. We don't own toys. We don't really have a ton of spice, but it's frequent and satisfying.
RheaF
by Sweet Insanity on May. 28, 2014 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this

We are definatly NOT into inviting anyone or anything else into our bedroom. Just not us. DH is also not into role play(he said he doesn't want to pretend he is with anyone else other than me). We have regular date nights, even if it is just a nice dinner after the kids go to bed. We turn on some music, light some candles and take our time. We also take the intimacy out of the bedroom (meaning..it's not just about sex). We flirt all the time, we will sneak away into another room for a quick make out, we hold hands, etc. We are very open and honest with each other, no matter what the topic is.

ATM however, sex and foreplay has been put on hold for at least another few weeks, if not months (till the end of my pregnancy).

Martywith4
by on May. 28, 2014 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Aww that awesome. Congrats on your pregnancy by the way. I use to love having sex while pregnant. To honestly think it was one of the best times for us sexually lol. My hormones were all over the place and I was very sensitive everywhere! But glad to hear everyone has their own way to keep up the spice in their relationship.

Quoting RheaF:

We are definatly NOT into inviting anyone or anything else into our bedroom. Just not us. DH is also not into role play(he said he doesn't want to pretend he is with anyone else other than me). We have regular date nights, even if it is just a nice dinner after the kids go to bed. We turn on some music, light some candles and take our time. We also take the intimacy out of the bedroom (meaning..it's not just about sex). We flirt all the time, we will sneak away into another room for a quick make out, we hold hands, etc. We are very open and honest with each other, no matter what the topic is.

ATM however, sex and foreplay has been put on hold for at least another few weeks, if not months (till the end of my pregnancy).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)