Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(June 8th)

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 99 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rsimms8
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:37 AM
5 moms liked this
Hi my name is Richelle and I am a single mom of an eight year old with special needs. We live on the Half Moon Bay, Ca coastside. I'm really trying to find a stay at home job so I can continue to attend to my son's needs .
WendyLyn22
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:39 AM
5 moms liked this
Hello Everyone!
I'm the Mom of a 2year old little boy named Jake. I married my high school sweetheart and we're coming up on our 5th anniversary :)
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 8, 2014 at 6:21 AM
Hi nice to meet you!
Check out the special needs group.
What kind of work do you want to do from home?

Quoting rsimms8: Hi my name is Richelle and I am a single mom of an eight year old with special needs. We live on the Half Moon Bay, Ca coastside. I'm really trying to find a stay at home job so I can continue to attend to my son's needs .
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 8, 2014 at 6:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group! Did you two graduate together?

Quoting WendyLyn22: Hello Everyone!
I'm the Mom of a 2year old little boy named Jake. I married my high school sweetheart and we're coming up on our 5th anniversary :)
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Tuesday at 11:15 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 9:24 AM

WElcome to CafeMom Richelle,
What kind of work do you do now?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting rsimms8: Hi my name is Richelle and I am a single mom of an eight year old with special needs. We live on the Half Moon Bay, Ca coastside. I'm really trying to find a stay at home job so I can continue to attend to my son's needs .

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Tuesday at 11:15 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 9:26 AM

WElcome to CafeMom,
Congrats on your upcoming anniversary!  Any plans yet to celebrate?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting WendyLyn22: Hello Everyone! I'm the Mom of a 2year old little boy named Jake. I married my high school sweetheart and we're coming up on our 5th anniversary :)

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Welcome to CafeMom, Richelle! Good luck with your job search.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Happy Anniversary!

Welcome!

Do you have special plans for your anniversary?

Quoting WendyLyn22: Hello Everyone! I'm the Mom of a 2year old little boy named Jake. I married my high school sweetheart and we're coming up on our 5th anniversary :)

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Here is a group that you may also find useful:

Chmariesmith
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 9:50 AM
4 moms liked this
Hello all!

I'm new to cafemom.. I'm 25 and I have a very active 2 year old. I'm an EMT, and I live in michigan. My husband and I have been together for almost 3 years. In my free time, when I have some, I love to run!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)