Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(June 8th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:03 AM

WElcome to CafeMom,
Howdo you like your job?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Chmariesmith: Hello all! I'm new to cafemom.. I'm 25 and I have a very active 2 year old. I'm an EMT, and I live in michigan. My husband and I have been together for almost 3 years. In my free time, when I have some, I love to run!

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Richelle, welcome to cafemom. I know exactly where Half Moon Bay is, love the area! Stay at home jobs are hard to come by, so good luck. In the meantime, check out this group, and good luck.

Quoting rsimms8: Hi my name is Richelle and I am a single mom of an eight year old with special needs. We live on the Half Moon Bay, Ca coastside. I'm really trying to find a stay at home job so I can continue to attend to my son's needs .

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Hi, welcome to cafemom, nice to meet you. I love it when I hear about high school sweethearts who are still together!

Quoting WendyLyn22: Hello Everyone! I'm the Mom of a 2year old little boy named Jake. I married my high school sweetheart and we're coming up on our 5th anniversary :)

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Hello, welcome to cafemom. I'm sure you have to stay in shape to do your job and also keep up with that two year old, so keep running when you can!

Quoting Chmariesmith: Hello all! I'm new to cafemom.. I'm 25 and I have a very active 2 year old. I'm an EMT, and I live in michigan. My husband and I have been together for almost 3 years. In my free time, when I have some, I love to run!

tglgzg3
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 12:03 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is Loretta, I'm a sahm of a 10yr old boy with autism. I'm looking for moms to visit with. Next yr I'm going to online school my son. Just wondering if anyone has done this? I'm married.
Zombieslayerxo
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:02 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello all! I'm Thea, 22 I have a 7 week old daughter named Elowyn. I'm engaged to her daddy, we're getting married in 5 Months. I'm super excited. :) I'm a SAHM now I enjoy it though :D I live in Vt. Just moved here from NJ. I like to sleep in my free time :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:45 PM

WElcome to CafeMom Loretta,
Why did you decide to have your son do online school for fall?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting tglgzg3: Hi my name is Loretta, I'm a sahm of a 10yr old boy with autism. I'm looking for moms to visit with. Next yr I'm going to online school my son. Just wondering if anyone has done this? I'm married.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:47 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Thea,
Congrats on your new little one & your upcoming wedding!
How is it going ?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Zombieslayerxo: Hello all! I'm Thea, 22 I have a 7 week old daughter named Elowyn. I'm engaged to her daddy, we're getting married in 5 Months. I'm super excited. :) I'm a SAHM now I enjoy it though :D I live in Vt. Just moved here from NJ. I like to sleep in my free time :)

Zombieslayerxo
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:57 PM
Thank you, thank you.
It's going great, Drama-free up to now which is good lol

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Thea,Congrats on your new little one & your upcoming wedding!How is it going ?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Zombieslayerxo: Hello all! I'm Thea, 22 I have a 7 week old daughter named Elowyn. I'm engaged to her daddy, we're getting married in 5 Months. I'm super excited. :) I'm a SAHM now I enjoy it though :D I live in Vt. Just moved here from NJ. I like to sleep in my free time :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 2:20 PM

Hi Loretta, welcome to cafemom. Never brave enough to homeschool my kids, but lots of moms here do, and I admire them all. Here are a couple of other groups you might find helpful. Good luck.

Quoting tglgzg3: Hi my name is Loretta, I'm a sahm of a 10yr old boy with autism. I'm looking for moms to visit with. Next yr I'm going to online school my son. Just wondering if anyone has done this? I'm married.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)