Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(June 8th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 2:22 PM

Hi Thea, nice to meet you. Congrats on the baby and the upcoming wedding! Do you like Vt? I've heard it is beautiful, it's the one part of the country I've never visited.

Quoting Zombieslayerxo: Hello all! I'm Thea, 22 I have a 7 week old daughter named Elowyn. I'm engaged to her daddy, we're getting married in 5 Months. I'm super excited. :) I'm a SAHM now I enjoy it though :D I live in Vt. Just moved here from NJ. I like to sleep in my free time :)

Zombieslayerxo
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 2:25 PM
We just moved here I haven't seen it all yet. But what I saw I like very much

Quoting elasmimi:

Hi Thea, nice to meet you. Congrats on the baby and the upcoming wedding! Do you like Vt? I've heard it is beautiful, it's the one part of the country I've never visited.

Quoting Zombieslayerxo: Hello all! I'm Thea, 22 I have a 7 week old daughter named Elowyn. I'm engaged to her daddy, we're getting married in 5 Months. I'm super excited. :) I'm a SAHM now I enjoy it though :D I live in Vt. Just moved here from NJ. I like to sleep in my free time :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 2:27 PM

I hear the winters are brutal, but probably not much worse than N.J.

Quoting Zombieslayerxo: We just moved here I haven't seen it all yet. But what I saw I like very much
Quoting elasmimi:

Zombieslayerxo
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 2:29 PM
Omg I hope they are better than in NJ I coudn't stand them Lol

Quoting elasmimi:

Quoting Zombieslayerxo: We just moved here I haven't seen it all yet. But what I saw I like very much

Quoting elasmimi:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 2:30 PM

I'm from the south, so it's all scary for me.

Quoting Zombieslayerxo: Omg I hope they are better than in NJ I coudn't stand them Lol
Quoting elasmimi:

Quoting elasmimi:

Zombieslayerxo
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 2:32 PM
Lol snow and I have a bitter sweet relationship. I hate it when it's here, but miss it when it's gone

Quoting elasmimi:

I'm from the south, so it's all scary for me.

Quoting Zombieslayerxo: Omg I hope they are better than in NJ I coudn't stand them Lol

Quoting elasmimi:

Quoting elasmimi:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tigressarah
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 2:42 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello, I'm Sarah and I just joined. Im hoping to meet some friendly and helpful mommies out there :)
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Today at 12:26 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 2:43 PM

Drama free is fabulous!
Hope it stays like that ;)

Quoting Zombieslayerxo: Thank you, thank you. It's going great, Drama-free up to now which is good lol
Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Thea,Congrats on your new little one & your upcoming wedding!How is it going ?  Nice to meet you :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Today at 12:26 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 2:45 PM

WElcome to CafeMom Sarah,
Tell us a bit aobut yourself .. how many kids do you have?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Tigressarah: Hello, I'm Sarah and I just joined. Im hoping to meet some friendly and helpful mommies out there :)

Zombieslayerxo
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 2:47 PM
Hopefully, I can only hope I have 5 months to go lol

Quoting hugss:

Drama free is fabulous!Hope it stays like that ;)

Quoting Zombieslayerxo: Thank you, thank you.
It's going great, Drama-free up to now which is good lol

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Thea,Congrats on your new little one & your upcoming wedding!How is it going ?  Nice to meet you :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN