Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is on your list for Monday?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:56 AM
  • 8 Replies

I am meeting friends for lunch, then I have some phone calls to make.

What about you?

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Waiting for the landscapers to come by. Also waiting to see if CJ needs me to get him early from school? He has allergies and said he wasn't feeling well.
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Allergies can make a person feel sick. I hope he feels better by now.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Waiting for the landscapers to come by. Also waiting to see if CJ needs me to get him early from school? He has allergies and said he wasn't feeling well.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
He has been napping off and on since I got him. I have allergies too. His eyes were so bloodshot! :-(

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting Hottmomma607: Waiting for the landscapers to come by. Also waiting to see if CJ needs me to get him early from school? He has allergies and said he wasn't feeling well.

MommaDragon4
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Went to the gym after dropping my son at school, went home, showered, cleaned up a little, made my younger three lunch, went to the park, picked my oldest up from school, went for a swim, and now cooking dinner. busy busy busy

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:06 PM

Awww. Sorry to hear this. How are you feeling with your allergies?  Sometimes i can't resist and rub my eyes. :(

Quoting Hottmomma607: He has been napping off and on since I got him. I have allergies too. His eyes were so bloodshot! :-(
Quoting Bmat:

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this

It sounds like a good day. :)   What did you make for dinner?

Quoting MommaDragon4:

Went to the gym after dropping my son at school, went home, showered, cleaned up a little, made my younger three lunch, went to the park, picked my oldest up from school, went for a swim, and now cooking dinner. busy busy busy

auntangelofsix
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Chilled at home .did a little wash n takeing care of sons.
MommaDragon4
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

We had mac and cheese, crispy chicken tenders and tomato soup

Quoting Bmat:

It sounds like a good day. :)   What did you make for dinner?

Quoting MommaDragon4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)