Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monster-In-Law

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:16 PM
  • 9 Replies
My mother-in-laws mom acts like my husband is a kid. She baby's him and Try To Tell Him What To Do,How To Spend His Money.She Wants Us To Move Back To Georgia. She Is Getting On My Nerves­čśí I've Had It With That Old Lady. When I Was Pregnant With Chloe She Tried To Poison Me By Spraying Roach Spray In My Drink. I Do Not Like Her At All, She Does Voodoo, She Is Messy And Is Trying to Control My Husband's Life. She Tries To Tell Us How To Dress Chloe, What To Feed Her & She Tries To Tell Me What To Buy For Hayden. I Do Not Need Her Help. She Talks About Me Behind My Back And Smiles In My Face, Lord Help Me I'm Getting Closer & Closer To Tell Her How I Really Feel About Her & Hurting Her. I'm Hood But I Try Not To Show It. I Will Dust Her Ass In A Minute. I'm So Aggravated.
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
marmie41
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:20 PM
How old is this woman and do you live with her? Explain roach spray incident
shawtycain
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:23 PM
She Is 52 & We Had Went To Georgia When I Was Pregnant. That Was The First Time I Met Her & She Said She Did Not Like Me Because I Was 15 And Pregnant And Marrying Aiden. So She Tried To Poison Me. & When I Smelled The Drink I Got So Mad I Threw It At Her And Started Cursing

Quoting marmie41: How old is this woman and do you live with her? Explain roach spray incident
chaotic.mind
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Why the hell would he even talk to a woman that tried to poison you, while pregnant to boot.
marmie41
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:26 PM
Did you actually see her put roach spray in your drink?

Quoting shawtycain: She Is 52 & We Had Went To Georgia When I Was Pregnant. That Was The First Time I Met Her & She Said She Did Not Like Me Because I Was 15 And Pregnant And Marrying Aiden. So She Tried To Poison Me. & When I Smelled The Drink I Got So Mad I Threw It At Her And Started Cursing

Quoting marmie41: How old is this woman and do you live with her? Explain roach spray incident
shawtycain
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:28 PM
That's His Grandma. I Can't Sand Her And He Tried Talking To Her But She Doesn't Listen. So When We Were In Georgia Last Weekend She Tried To Take Me Shopping And I Hung Up In Her Face Because I Do Not Have Time For Her So Him,Chloe,& I stayed In A Hotel Cause There Is No Way In Hell I'm Staying In The Same House As That Witch..When He Went To Her House His Mom Came With Me And Chloe And Went Shopping. Like I Do Not Like Her At All

Quoting chaotic.mind: Why the hell would he even talk to a woman that tried to poison you, while pregnant to boot.
marmie41
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Are you living with this woman? How old are you?
shawtycain
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:50 PM
Yes I Did See Her & No She Lives In Georgia. my Husband,Daughter,& I Lives In Louisiana. I'm From Louisiana And He Is From Georgia So We Live Close To My Family & I Would Never Live With That Be-Witch & I'm 18

Quoting marmie41: Are you living with this woman? How old are you?
marmie41
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:54 PM
Was she spraying the area and it got in your drink? Or did she intentionally go to your drink and spray directly into the glass?

Quoting shawtycain: Yes I Did See Her & No She Lives In Georgia. my Husband,Daughter,& I Lives In Louisiana. I'm From Louisiana And He Is From Georgia So We Live Close To My Family & I Would Never Live With That Be-Witch & I'm 18

shawtycain
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:55 PM
Directly In The Glass

Quoting marmie41: Was she spraying the area and it got in your drink? Or did she intentionally go to your drink and spray directly into the glass?

Quoting shawtycain: Yes I Did See Her & No She Lives In Georgia. my Husband,Daughter,& I Lives In Louisiana. I'm From Louisiana And He Is From Georgia So We Live Close To My Family & I Would Never Live With That Be-Witch & I'm 18

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)