Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Dreams....

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 5:22 PM
  • 11 Replies
So recently a friend yes a guy friend came back into my life. We havent spoke since he was a senior then moved to Alaska. Well facebook helped us reconnect. He is married happily as am I. Yet, I keep having these reoccurring sex dreams about him. I dont talk to him on a daily basis. Ive talked to him twice since we connected on fb. This was 2 mths ago. I do not go to his page and drool or anything like that. So why am I having these dreams? Driving me bonkers! I have them about 2 to 3 times a week. Him amd I have known eachother since we were 5. I searched it on the internet but nothing really stood out.
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 5:56 PM
BUMP
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 12:41 AM
Anyone?!?! Help a girl out lol!
7essica
by New Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 2:46 AM
Do you have a crush on him?
sauceda
by New Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 2:56 AM
It's probably just old feelings coming back up I once ad a dream about a guy old bf from middle school, I saw at JCP and said hi to for maybe 2 min. It's normal people mostly dream about the last thing they did or saw 40min before sleeping
shawtycain
by Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 4:57 AM
Maybe old feelings!! Lol have you ever likes him?
feminista
by Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 5:12 AM

I don't really have sex dreams that often but I do often have "love" dreams with all sorts of people starring in them. I think sometimes it's unresolved issues, and sometimes it's because you're not getting affection in real life so your brain creates it.

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:23 AM
There are a lot of reasons why it's happening but sex and love dreams don't always have sexual or love feelings attached to them. I wouldn't worry about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alustriel
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:59 AM
1 mom liked this
www.dreammoods.com

I refer to this site alot.....lol just go to the dictionary and click on the letter of the word you are looking for. In your case sex and it'll guide ya from there. Goodluck!!
A1OnTheRun
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 10:09 AM

The dreams that I've had about this topic have been about guy friends that I have had a very strong emotional attachment to and had crushes on. Maybe that's not what you wanted to hear, but it's true for my situation. But a crush doesn't mean that you want to be with that person.

For example, the last guy I had a dream about that wasn't my husband was a guy that I was best friends with when I worked abroad (and before I even met my husband). But I know that it just wouldn't work with that guy. Sure we were best friends, but it would have been difficult for us to be more than that. That is why I never acted on my crush for him, I just knew it wasn't right. But a dream is a dream and in the end you know how you feel for your husband and for this friend of yours. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

it may help just chatting with him to see what's going on and putting him back in that friend zone in your mind. Just a suggestion.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

It is your subconscious being intrigued and excited by the idea of something new. Guide your dream to make the two of you not attracted to each other after all. For example, in your dream look at the other guy and then look at your husband and feel the love and joy that you feel toward your husband. You can guide your dreams- tell yourself before you fall asleep that you'll guide the dream. Since you have talked about the dreams now, you may find that you no longer have them. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)