Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
So recently a friend yes a guy friend came back into my life. We havent spoke since he was a senior then moved to Alaska. Well facebook helped us reconnect. He is married happily as am I. Yet, I keep having these reoccurring sex dreams about him. I dont talk to him on a daily basis. Ive talked to him twice since we connected on fb. This was 2 mths ago. I do not go to his page and drool or anything like that. So why am I having these dreams? Driving me bonkers! I have them about 2 to 3 times a week. Him amd I have known eachother since we were 5. I searched it on the internet but nothing really stood out.
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Replies (11-11):
kylensmom1229
by New Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I was having dreams about an ex-boyfriend of mine (not necessarily sex dreams...) that I hadn't been with or over 3 years. When I talked to psychologist about it, she said (and I've heard this from other people before lso) that it doesn't necessarily mean you want to have sex with THAT person or that you have a crush on that erson. It could be that you are missing something in your relationship (I know you said you were happily married, but it could be something little, like you want to try something new in bed or something). Usually dreams lke that mean you are searching for something missing in your life or your relationship. It could be that you felt comfortable with this man and were more sexually open with him and you are trying to re-create that image. It does not man that you want to have sex with him or that you don't love your husband anymore. Also, it could be that you are under stress right now in your life and this is your bodys way (and your mind's) of relieving or releasing some stress. I hope you get something out of this or out of any of these responses! Wishing you the best.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)