Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

All cried out

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2014 at 11:42 PM
  • 23 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I'm falling apart all over again :( my hubby's grandma is getting involved between us..I was on his facebook and I seen him inboxing girls, giving them his number, saying he's single..just when I thought we were good he always do something. And when I confronted him about it he said that wasn't me I'm not the only one with my pass word and I told him I wasn't born last night I know how he text I am not stupid. Then he got all mad and I just stoppe texting him. Then a few minutes later he texted me and he was like Giovanna I did not cheat on you I was just talking to them then cut them off. & I said bullshit. So saying you're single is not cheating? And he acts like it's okay to do it. He doesn't take me seriously. When I tell him I'm leaving that's when he wants to start begging. I am so hurt and confused. Momma always told me if someone loves you they would not hurt you, watch their actions don't listen to their words. This is not the first time I forgave him. He keeps saying he's "sorry" for the same shit that he keeps doing. Though I love him and care about him, he keeps hurting me and I keep forgiving him but I just can't do this. I was loyal and faithful l. Never cheated and I left. Chloe & I are in New Orleans at my mom's house. I need to be alone for many nights because lately all him and I do is fight and everytime it cuts me deeper. Something changed & he's been acting so strange & it's taking it's toll on me. I'm ready to let him leave but I'm scared to let him go :( I would fight for him but I would never fight over him. He's entertaining someone else so they can have him. What hurts the most is that I'm pregnant again and I just wanted us to be a family but he doesn't understand. & he so say he doesn't want them well if he doesn't want them then why are inboxing back? Why does being faithful and honest have to be hard? Relationship ends because people are too busy searching for what they are missing instead of appreciating what they have. I keep asking myself why do I keep giving him chances when I know that he's not gonna change? I love him but I think divorce is the best option :( it hurts so much knowing that forever won't be
by on Jun. 5, 2014 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:41 AM

I'm so sorry you're going through this. This is not what kind of stress you need when you're pregnant. I think you need to put your foot down and tell him you need to separate. It's hard to not let your emotions get in the way and especially when you're pregnant. But it's not ok for him to be doing this to you. You have to teach men how to treat you and put your foot down. Maybe he will wisen up when he sees you mean business. I'm sorry :(

shawtycain
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 1:16 AM
It hurts so much :( I need to clear my mind because I'm going file for divorce Monday

Quoting jconney80:

I'm so sorry you're going through this. This is not what kind of stress you need when you're pregnant. I think you need to put your foot down and tell him you need to separate. It's hard to not let your emotions get in the way and especially when you're pregnant. But it's not ok for him to be doing this to you. You have to teach men how to treat you and put your foot down. Maybe he will wisen up when he sees you mean business. I'm sorry :(

luv_lykehoney
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 2:04 AM
God bless you, I'm so sorry you going through this. I know a man who had problems dealing with fidelity but now he's been healed of it, though I feel during marriage it's completely different and unacceptable. Well I pray for your strength to carry on and maybe it won't have to come to you going all the way through with divorce, have you tried counseling?
shawtycain
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 2:17 AM
Yes Ma'am we surely did. But he stil doesn't seem. To uderstand so Imma remove myself from this situation. I knew I matured when I was realized every situation doesn't need a reaction. If I wasn't mature I would go fight with the girls and be ghetto and hood but I'm better than that if he is entertaining then why fight over a dude

Quoting luv_lykehoney: God bless you, I'm so sorry you going through this. I know a man who had problems dealing with fidelity but now he's been healed of it, though I feel during marriage it's completely different and unacceptable. Well I pray for your strength to carry on and maybe it won't have to come to you going all the way through with divorce, have you tried counseling?
luv_lykehoney
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 2:28 AM
Yeah if it comes to that after actually trying counseling them he just doesn't respect the relationship and you should remove yourself from it. Continue to pray for him and yourself to heal and move forward as a family and be song for your babies so they can learn is unacceptable for a husband to disrespect his wife like that and vice versa
shawtycain
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 2:57 AM
Divorce is the only option left

Quoting luv_lykehoney: Yeah if it comes to that after actually trying counseling them he just doesn't respect the relationship and you should remove yourself from it. Continue to pray for him and yourself to heal and move forward as a family and be song for your babies so they can learn is unacceptable for a husband to disrespect his wife like that and vice versa
mona165
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:10 PM
Wow. My story... I was also 6 months pregnant with my first daughter and I also saw him on facebook commenting on his ex's half naked pictures. I until this day feel like he fucked me and my daughter over. And the messed up part is I was living with his family and he went and told his mom that it was his ex talking to him but it was actually him talking to her and his mom came and talked to me I just didnt say anything to her. But we got over it, but I never forgot because the messed up part is that I was pregnant with his daughter and he was doing that and he also said it was someone else in his profile. Now I sometimes wish I have never told him I was pregnant and just raised my daughter by myself because karma is a bitch and it wont come back to him but to hurt him because they say how you treat your wife is how your daughter is going to be treated. But he doesnt seem to care that, that can happen. Im sorry about what your going thru I know it sucks. And at times just want to get up and leave but its hard, you want a real true family like back in the days family would stay together but no in days guys just dont care.
shawtycain
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:42 PM
This is not the first time he did it. I went to a lawyer today and I'm going back Monday to file for divorce. He pushed my limit. He really gonna make me get hood and show him how I really feel. He makes me wanna shoot a man. Smh some people just don't learn

Quoting mona165: Wow. My story... I was also 6 months pregnant with my first daughter and I also saw him on facebook commenting on his ex's half naked pictures. I until this day feel like he fucked me and my daughter over. And the messed up part is I was living with his family and he went and told his mom that it was his ex talking to him but it was actually him talking to her and his mom came and talked to me I just didnt say anything to her. But we got over it, but I never forgot because the messed up part is that I was pregnant with his daughter and he was doing that and he also said it was someone else in his profile. Now I sometimes wish I have never told him I was pregnant and just raised my daughter by myself because karma is a bitch and it wont come back to him but to hurt him because they say how you treat your wife is how your daughter is going to be treated. But he doesnt seem to care that, that can happen. Im sorry about what your going thru I know it sucks. And at times just want to get up and leave but its hard, you want a real true family like back in the days family would stay together but no in days guys just dont care.
mona165
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:47 PM
My advice is, just dont get qith another guy and give him your trust around you babies please. Anything that happens to a girl can happen to a boy too. Just keep your babies safe and close. Cuase most ladies when they get divorce they get back at their ex husbands by getting with another man. But yes of course move on. I wish at times I can also but the thing isat times its good I havnt found anything else about him. Why dont you two try getting off facebook and all that it works. Facebook causes divorses. It has been tested.

Quoting shawtycain: This is not the first time he did it. I went to a lawyer today and I'm going back Monday to file for divorce. He pushed my limit. He really gonna make me get hood and show him how I really feel. He makes me wanna shoot a man. Smh some people just don't learn

Quoting mona165: Wow. My story... I was also 6 months pregnant with my first daughter and I also saw him on facebook commenting on his ex's half naked pictures. I until this day feel like he fucked me and my daughter over. And the messed up part is I was living with his family and he went and told his mom that it was his ex talking to him but it was actually him talking to her and his mom came and talked to me I just didnt say anything to her. But we got over it, but I never forgot because the messed up part is that I was pregnant with his daughter and he was doing that and he also said it was someone else in his profile. Now I sometimes wish I have never told him I was pregnant and just raised my daughter by myself because karma is a bitch and it wont come back to him but to hurt him because they say how you treat your wife is how your daughter is going to be treated. But he doesnt seem to care that, that can happen. Im sorry about what your going thru I know it sucks. And at times just want to get up and leave but its hard, you want a real true family like back in the days family would stay together but no in days guys just dont care.
shawtycain
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:59 PM
We've tried. He goes behind my back and get on. Read my other called Officially Over and you will see what I mean. And trust me Ma'am I am not worried about another man. I have daughters and I wanna protect them. I will do anything that I can so they can never have a broken heart. I am focusing on my girls and me: i might go back to school for an RN. I'm an LPN right now but I wanna be an RN

Quoting mona165: My advice is, just dont get qith another guy and give him your trust around you babies please. Anything that happens to a girl can happen to a boy too. Just keep your babies safe and close. Cuase most ladies when they get divorce they get back at their ex husbands by getting with another man. But yes of course move on. I wish at times I can also but the thing isat times its good I havnt found anything else about him. Why dont you two try getting off facebook and all that it works. Facebook causes divorses. It has been tested.

Quoting shawtycain: This is not the first time he did it. I went to a lawyer today and I'm going back Monday to file for divorce. He pushed my limit. He really gonna make me get hood and show him how I really feel. He makes me wanna shoot a man. Smh some people just don't learn

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)