Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

This has been a long,stressful 2/3 weeks

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 5:04 PM
  • 5 Replies

First thing that happens?The TrailBlazer breaks down,and regardless of the fact that I actually can not afford to fix it-it had to be fixed.It is our only vehicle.So,now we are out $932.28. 

And,then my co-workers' oldest daughter has an accident.She now needs help around her house and so....Beatrice has been out for about 10 days. (Helping her daughter.)Which made it so that the rest of us are working double trying to cover for her :+{ Even that isn't so bad...This is my first day off after working 7 days straight.And,apparently my hubby took the boys out to eat yesterday....Guess who all has food poisoning now?My hubby and all 3 of my sons have been puking since early this morning,on my 1 day off.Aarrgghh!! frustrated

I'm so tired I'm delirious (guess I should thank my luck that I didn't go with them yesterday,huh?)....oh well.At least the puking has wiped them out and everybody but my youngest is finally asleep.

How about everyone else?Things going well for you all?

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my! You have had a time! I hope everybody feels better soon.

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you.I hope they feel better soon as well.I called our doc and he said as long as the puking slowed down by tomorrow we should let it run it's course.He called them in some zofran....If Bryce would lie down for a little while,I could nap with him,but as sick as he was this morning I don't want him awake by himself (even though he has told me several times that he isn't a baby,lol.He's 10)

Quoting Bmat:

Oh my! You have had a time! I hope everybody feels better soon.

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 6:49 PM

do not disturb

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:59 PM
Oh my hope every one gets better soon..not much is going here.
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 6:52 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)