Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

am i fat

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 5:32 PM
  • 6 Replies
So I started this new diet pill or should i say pills. There supposely the strongest the health store has . Will I'm hoping they work . I know I would be concider fat. My main goal is not to be a size 2 but to be comfortable with myself.
by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 6, 2014 at 6:22 PM
((Hugs)) I wish you the best!

Quoting hil86: So I started this new diet pill or should i say pills. There supposely the strongest the health store has . Will I'm hoping they work . I know I would be concider fat. My main goal is not to be a size 2 but to be comfortable with myself.
MamaBearEH
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:35 PM
2 moms liked this
Am I fat should read read am I unhealthy. If the answer is no then love yourself, because beauty comes in all shapes and sizes!
winkyloafed
by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:36 PM
3 moms liked this
Diet pills don't work. Exercise and clean eating do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kolemynsmommy25
by Member on Jun. 7, 2014 at 2:23 AM
1 mom liked this

To be "comfortable" with your self it has to start from within. You need not to worry what others think. Im a size 14 and I think that I look NOTHING like the "other"models. And guess what! IM OK WITH THAT. Pills aren't going to "fix" the "problem of you being "thick" Changing your eating habits will!  Hell my arms flap and make clapping noises. LOL I DON'T CARE!!! You don't like me for me then it sucks for you =) Good luck!

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Jun. 7, 2014 at 2:27 AM
The only diet pills that work are from a doctor and to maintain that loss exercise and clean eating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KarmasMomma
by Member on Jun. 7, 2014 at 3:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Your size means nothing. You need to find your inner happiness and beauty and it will show on the outside no matter how large or small you are. Being healthy also helps; if you take too many of those diet pills you will make yourself sick
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN