Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

LIVING W TREMORS being a mom and hairdresser

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:13 PM
  • 5 Replies
I am a fourty-year old mom of a five year old, Im trying to make my business grow.
I live every day with this handicap(tremors) even have got fired twice,people call me high,or hung over,when I dont do drugs I do mommy. People can be so cruel. Was just reaching to anyone whom may have an idea to cope.I try to go to drs and my share of cost is higher than what I make. I tried the new Obama plan.380 a mth just for me. My Dr and meds are about 400 a mth ...So now that im starting over since being let go due to health deteration I have no income to call my own and now no way to get medication so I can just move on!!!
by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Senile-felines
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:31 PM
Our machanic has tremors. He's a great man, sad deal thou...
friendlymom5
by Lisa on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I have them. I got them from a med I was on. People accuse me of drugs. Its frustrating. Lorezapam helps some. Hugs
Reina13
by Gold Member on Jun. 7, 2014 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Did you have a diagnosis for your tremors? If so, you shouldn't have been fired from your jobs. They cannot fire you if you  have a medical condition.

cristishair
by New Member on Jun. 7, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Yes thats what i thoughr they say get the meds right and come back. .its bull i know im great at what i do and i keep movin foward,i have found a very nice women whon ownes a salon who will help me grow and then rent when i do so thats good..ps lisa is that a beta blocker..and thanx😍
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 7, 2014 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry you are facing this. It is a problem for sure. I hope you can get the meds right so that they are more under control.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)