Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's on your mind...? 6/9

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 8:00 AM
  • 165 Replies
1 mom liked this

Let's Chat!

How are you doing? Did you have a relaxing weekend?  What are your plans for this week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.  

by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 9, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Good morning all!

What's on my mind?  The crazy storms we had go through here yesterday!  We had a tornado touch down over near my kids' schools, my basement got some water in it so I'm not sure if my sump pump was working right or not and it was downright chilly all night!  Even my poor pup felt it, and she snuggled in under the covers instead of on top of them.  lol  So, on my mind is the hope that we don't get any more of those crazy storms today!

So... what's on your mind today?

my4kids274
by Drill Sergeant Mommy on Jun. 9, 2014 at 9:43 AM

We had a nice weekend.  We celebrated both my son's birthday's this weekend.  My oldest who turned 24 on Saturday and my youngest son who turned 12 on Sunday.  :)

Now I am packing up and going for a visit with my parents this week with my 2 youngest.  :0)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy birthday to your sons, I'm glad that they had a good weekend!

Where do your parents live?

Quoting my4kids274:

We had a nice weekend.  We celebrated both my son's birthday's this weekend.  My oldest who turned 24 on Saturday and my youngest son who turned 12 on Sunday.  :)

Now I am packing up and going for a visit with my parents this week with my 2 youngest.  :0)

skhalid1227
by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
My twins are 5 months and damit im pregnate again! Smh I've been running from my husband waiting for my tubuligation appt. Checked into the hospital and got sent right home. My husband thinks my tubes are now tied because I didn't come home after. I drove around for hours in a hazy! I'm going to tell him tonight over dinner....here we go. Btw I'm 42 he's 52 we just recently became grandparents AND our 23 y/o just graduated from college last month. Whew....had to get that out!!
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:28 AM

How scary it was so close to the kids school,
Glad it was Sunday for sure!
Here's hoping no more storms for you :)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Good morning all!

What's on my mind?  The crazy storms we had go through here yesterday!  We had a tornado touch down over near my kids' schools, my basement got some water in it so I'm not sure if my sump pump was working right or not and it was downright chilly all night!  Even my poor pup felt it, and she snuggled in under the covers instead of on top of them.  lol  So, on my mind is the hope that we don't get any more of those crazy storms today!

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Happy Bday to your sons!
How long will you be visiting your parents?
Safe travels ;)

Quoting my4kids274:

hugss

by Emerald Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Well congrats on being pregnant!
How far long are you?
Hope you have a great day :)

Quoting skhalid1227: My twins are 5 months and damit im pregnate again! Smh I've been running from my husband waiting for my tubuligation appt. Checked into the hospital and got sent right home. My husband thinks my tubes are now tied because I didn't come home after. I drove around for hours in a hazy! I'm going to tell him tonight over dinner....here we go. Btw I'm 42 he's 52 we just recently became grandparents AND our 23 y/o just graduated from college last month. Whew....had to get that out!!

Tazzgirl21
by Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:37 AM

Mobile Photo

I took the kids to a little beach on Saturday and they had fun. Not much planned for this week.
Tazzgirl21
by Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:38 AM
That's scary. I hope no more storms near you.

Quoting hugss:

How scary it was so close to the kids school,Glad it was Sunday for sure!Here's hoping no more storms for you :)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Good morning all!

Megz1321
by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning ladies!

I'm feeling pretty good so far today. What's on my mind? I'm trying to get some things done for my hubby and my business. and people seem to not be moving very fast. I wanna finish organizing my son's nursery even though I know i still have time. It just is going to drive me nuts until it's done lol. This cloudy day is hard to stay motivated in!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN