Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What are you doing today?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:00 AM
  • 358 Replies

Let's Chat!

How are you doing? Have you had a good week so far? What are your plans for the upcoming weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a headache. Hope we get more rain today.I love storms

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Not a whole lot is going on around here today.  We're supposed to get more rain, so the kids will be disappointed that they can't go swimming.  But, tomorrow is supposed to be gorgeous, so they'll get to go after lunch!

Mainly we'll be doing some cleaning later today and getting ready for the weekend.

What's going on with you all today?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:04 AM

I'm sorry you're not feeling so hot today.  Do you get headaches often?

Quoting momofsixangels:

lodonnell83
by New Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:18 AM
I have a cavity and I'm going to the dentists..man I hate that place. I'm also going to one of my favorite charities today to donate some baby stuff. I feel good about it, I have always been the one to need the donations, now I'm finally not in need and today is my day to give back. I've never felt so blessed.
SaraKC0814
by New Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:24 AM
I also hate the dentist! /: My six year old, on the other hand, loves going to the dentist!!!

It's a good feeling to be able to give freely after you've struggled before! Congrats!!! :)

I am going to take my son for donuts this morning. Then I have my 36 week OBGYN appointment.... I'm looking forward to seeing if I've progressed anymore. Then after that, my landlord from the house we moved from recently is going to inspect it, so I'm going to be there for that. We just moved into our first home recently, so it's awesome but exhausting!!! It's supposed to rain cats and dogs tonight too, so I look forward to the storm. :)

Quoting lodonnell83: I have a cavity and I'm going to the dentists..man I hate that place. I'm also going to one of my favorite charities today to donate some baby stuff. I feel good about it, I have always been the one to need the donations, now I'm finally not in need and today is my day to give back. I've never felt so blessed.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:29 AM

Hope your headache goes away soon,
Enjoy those storms ;)

Quoting momofsixangels:

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Bummer on the rains,
What will they do then today?
Glad tomorrow will be nice.
Have a great day/weekend :)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Not a whole lot is going on around here today.  We're supposed to get more rain, so the kids will be disappointed that they can't go swimming.  But, tomorrow is supposed to be gorgeous, so they'll get to go after lunch!

Mainly we'll be doing some cleaning later today and getting ready for the weekend.

What's going on with you all today?

hugss

by Emerald Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:31 AM

I feel the same way about you with the dentist,
Nice to be able to give back like that.
Hope the appointment goes well for you :)

Quoting lodonnell83: I have a cavity and I'm going to the dentists..man I hate that place. I'm also going to one of my favorite charities today to donate some baby stuff. I feel good about it, I have always been the one to need the donations, now I'm finally not in need and today is my day to give back. I've never felt so blessed.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Yum on the donuts!
How old is your son?
Congrats on having moved into your first home, very nice!
Hope the rest of your day goes well :)

Quoting SaraKC0814: I also hate the dentist! /: My six year old, on the other hand, loves going to the dentist!!! It's a good feeling to be able to give freely after you've struggled before! Congrats!!! :) I am going to take my son for donuts this morning. Then I have my 36 week OBGYN appointment.... I'm looking forward to seeing if I've progressed anymore. Then after that, my landlord from the house we moved from recently is going to inspect it, so I'm going to be there for that. We just moved into our first home recently, so it's awesome but exhausting!!! It's supposed to rain cats and dogs tonight too, so I look forward to the storm. :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Oh, I hate that too!  The dentist is probably my least favorite of all things to do.

Doesn't it feel amazing to be able to give back?  Even better is knowing that all of those items you're donating will go to someone who really needs them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)