Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

How are you doing? Have you had a good week so far? What are your plans for the upcoming weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:00 AM
Replies (351-358):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 14, 2014 at 3:38 PM

That's so cute! 

What was your husband's reaction when you told him about little Spiderbaby on the way?

Quoting NavywifeMegan: Hi Amy! That's good. We have officially decided to nickname the baby spidergirl or spiderman:)
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hi!  I'm doing well today.  I was just looking through the post about letting your kids name your new baby and reading some of the responses to my daughter.  It's just too darn funny!  She likes your son's choice of Spiderman Rocks as much as I do. ;)

What did you decide to do today?

Quoting NavywifeMegan: Hi Amy! How are you today? Today we just chilled out around home. The kids occupied themselves while playing "house" and I either read or came on here. Tomorrow will be more exciting hopefully. It feels like it is fall over here *shivers* :(

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 14, 2014 at 3:39 PM

Did you get anything good at the farmer's market?

Quoting NavywifeMegan: Well we came back from the farmer's market and we are going to spend the rest of the day at the mall. There is a big sale going on and they have a carousel in there!
Quoting NavywifeMegan: Hi Amy! That's good. We have officially decided to nickname the baby spidergirl or spiderman:)
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hi!  I'm doing well today.  I was just looking through the post about letting your kids name your new baby and reading some of the responses to my daughter.  It's just too darn funny!  She likes your son's choice of Spiderman Rocks as much as I do. ;)

What did you decide to do today?

Quoting NavywifeMegan: Hi Amy! How are you today? Today we just chilled out around home. The kids occupied themselves while playing "house" and I either read or came on here. Tomorrow will be more exciting hopefully. It feels like it is fall over here *shivers* :(

Sarahluvscandy
by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 5:49 PM
Hi! I just joined today and so far really enjoy it on here! This morning we chilled out inside but now we are going to the pool as soon as Brooke and Emily choose a bikini, Ally is all ready since she is the "professional" swimmer in the house and wears the best swimsuit for swimming. Then we are having Applebee's. Have a good evening!
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 14, 2014 at 6:04 PM

Welcome!  We're doing some chilling out here today as well.  It's raining this afternoon, but that's ok, we weren't planning on going anywhere.

How old are Brooke, Emily & Ally?

Quoting Sarahluvscandy: Hi! I just joined today and so far really enjoy it on here! This morning we chilled out inside but now we are going to the pool as soon as Brooke and Emily choose a bikini, Ally is all ready since she is the "professional" swimmer in the house and wears the best swimsuit for swimming. Then we are having Applebee's. Have a good evening!

Sarahluvscandy
by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 7:20 PM
Thank you! After the girls getting out of school yesterday (my school gets out a couple days earlier), planning Brooke's high school graduation party (already!!!), and cleaning up my classroom, we are glad to relax. I like cuddling up with my girls and watching a movie on a rainy day:) Brooke is 18, Emily is 16, and Ally is 11.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Welcome!  We're doing some chilling out here today as well.  It's raining this afternoon, but that's ok, we weren't planning on going anywhere.

Quoting Sarahluvscandy: Hi! I just joined today and so far really enjoy it on here! This morning we chilled out inside but now we are going to the pool as soon as Brooke and Emily choose a bikini, Ally is all ready since she is the "professional" swimmer in the house and wears the best swimsuit for swimming. Then we are having Applebee's. Have a good evening!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 15, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Wow, congrats to Brooke!  I'll be planning a graduation party for next year for my daughter (my middle child).  It's amazing how time has flown by!

Where is Brooke planning to go to college?

Quoting Sarahluvscandy: Thank you! After the girls getting out of school yesterday (my school gets out a couple days earlier), planning Brooke's high school graduation party (already!!!), and cleaning up my classroom, we are glad to relax. I like cuddling up with my girls and watching a movie on a rainy day:) Brooke is 18, Emily is 16, and Ally is 11.
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Sarahluvscandy
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! I will be planning our middle daughter's graduation in two years. Brooke's graduation party is this Saturday and I am amazed at how she has grown up to be an intelligent, beautiful young lady!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Wow, congrats to Brooke!  I'll be planning a graduation party for next year for my daughter (my middle child).  It's amazing how time has flown by!

Quoting Sarahluvscandy: Thank you! After the girls getting out of school yesterday (my school gets out a couple days earlier), planning Brooke's high school graduation party (already!!!), and cleaning up my classroom, we are glad to relax. I like cuddling up with my girls and watching a movie on a rainy day:) Brooke is 18, Emily is 16, and Ally is 11.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Sarahluvscandy
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
She is going to college at MSU (Michigan State).

Quoting Sarahluvscandy: Thank you! I will be planning our middle daughter's graduation in two years. Brooke's graduation party is this Saturday and I am amazed at how she has grown up to be an intelligent, beautiful young lady!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)