Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Divorce

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:10 PM
  • 5 Replies

Mobile Photo

So I filed for divorce this morning!! Aiden is so mad. He texted me yesterday talking about that Hayden is not his and I said bye Aiden have a nice life and he texted me today saying he was sorry asking me for another change talking about he is changing and that Hayden is his and trying to get back with me and he said he has been tripping lately because he got a hold of medical weed lol there's no such thing. He needs to grow up. He is trying to pull me back into his trap and he said can we get back together before I have to beat up Trenton(Trenton is a guy that I'm talking to). I'm stuck. I don't want Aiden anymore but it doesn't feel right to let go. He has done so much to hurt me that I'm a point where his words mean nothing. There's nothing left to say I'm done. It's sad when you look at a person that used to be everything to you but you feel nothing. And he swear up and down he's not talking to other girls talking about I can have his phone for me to trust him. I told him trust is a forgein word to me. I'm happy alone. Trenton is a great guy but we are taking things slow. I feel so much better ever since I left Aiden. A lot of good things has been happening. My mom is a doctor at Tulane and I have an interview Thursday to work over there. I'm looking for a house and ready to settle back home in New Orleans. Next weekend is my twin sisters graduation party!!we are gonna turn up!! Chloe is a dancing machine lol. And we are going to a trail ride and have fun
by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jobo
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 3:09 PM

Why go backwards? He's never going to change ,at least not with you.and don't go forward yet either..work on yourself ,make yourself happy...having some independence is great..looks like you're going to get a job,that's a start...meeting other people ..

shawtycain
by Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 4:12 PM
I already have a job. I'm just switching to New Orleans

Quoting jobo:

Why go backwards? He's never going to change ,at least not with you.and don't go forward yet either..work on yourself ,make yourself happy...having some independence is great..looks like you're going to get a job,that's a start...meeting other people ..

judykay1944
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 4:29 PM

You are not happy in this marriage ..get it over with and both move on. Don't even let him think for a moment you are thinking about letting him back in. DO NOT start a new relationship now ! You may go from the frying pan into the fire. Be alone for a while and get to know YOU and what you want. When men start  to deny their kids are  theirs it is time to move on. They want to hurt you and if they Love you they really don't want to hurt you..get out your running shoes and beat feet.

lady21784
by Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Go forward with your life. Some men will never fully realize what they had until its gone.
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 4:40 PM

I agree with this. Move forward with your life.

Love Giving Advice? Join Our Advice Squad!

Quoting lady21784: Go forward with your life. Some men will never fully realize what they had until its gone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN