Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(June 15th)

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 64 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
S9atja
by New Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 6:29 AM
2 moms liked this
Hy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 7:58 AM

Welcome to CafeMom! How many children do you have?

Quoting S9atja: Hy

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:38 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 9:18 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Tell us a bit about yourself .. how many kids do you have?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting S9atja: Hy

cadensmom781
by New Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 9:32 AM
4 moms liked this
Hi mommies! How are we doing today? My name is MCKinlee. I'm excited to share my experiences as a first time mom with you all and hopefully get some good laughs and knowledge form you all :). I have one son who turned 2 in April. He's absolutely amazing and I love him to the moon and back!
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 9:41 AM

Welcome to CafeMom MCKinlee,
Aww how sweet!  Wherebouts do you all live?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting cadensmom781: Hi mommies! How are we doing today? My name is MCKinlee. I'm excited to share my experiences as a first time mom with you all and hopefully get some good laughs and knowledge form you all :). I have one son who turned 2 in April. He's absolutely amazing and I love him to the moon and back!

Pixi-goddess
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 10:03 AM
3 moms liked this
1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

I have 3 girls my oldest is 9 and my youngest is 3 my middle child passed away from SIDS and 4 months

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

I grew up all over Texas, y dad was a truck driver so we moved every 3 or 4 years an now me and my family live in a town called Pecos (also in Texas)

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

We had a mutual friend who introduced us. It was at Mc Donald's in Abilene our Jr year in high school

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

I like to relax in the bath and read a book

5. What's on your mind today?

Though it should be about daddy's day... Sadly it's not. I went threw my husbands phone last night cause he was acting weird and found he is talking to a girl he had cheated on me with. It is really bugging me, I thought we were past all that and now it's cycling back around. I'm so lost on what to do about this. I don't want to leave him cause when I married him I made a promise for better or for worse. And I have never broken this promise to anyone and I refuse to start now.
hugss

by Emerald Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Sorry on the loss of your middle child.
How long have you 2 been together?
Hugs to you & nice to meet you :)

Quoting Pixi-goddess: 1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have 3 girls my oldest is 9 and my youngest is 3 my middle child passed away from SIDS and 4 months 2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up all over Texas, y dad was a truck driver so we moved every 3 or 4 years an now me and my family live in a town called Pecos (also in Texas) 3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? We had a mutual friend who introduced us. It was at Mc Donald's in Abilene our Jr year in high school 4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I like to relax in the bath and read a book 5. What's on your mind today? Though it should be about daddy's day... Sadly it's not. I went threw my husbands phone last night cause he was acting weird and found he is talking to a girl he had cheated on me with. It is really bugging me, I thought we were past all that and now it's cycling back around. I'm so lost on what to do about this. I don't want to leave him cause when I married him I made a promise for better or for worse. And I have never broken this promise to anyone and I refuse to start now.

Pixi-goddess
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 10:10 AM
We have been together for 12 years and been married for 8 years. He is the love of my life ... My soul mate, my best friend.
hugss

by Emerald Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Does your oldest still live at home?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting KathyEssex: 1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I've got three kids, two boys and a girl. My eldest is 22 (yes, I was a young Mum) and I've twins of 8, a boy and a girl. 2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in Essex in the UK and I still live here. 3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Don't have one, I enjoy myself but I don't miss not having a husband or a significant other. Life as a single mum is fun. 4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I love to cook and to bake. I read a lot, especially the sort of Scandinavian crime novels known as Nordic Noir. I like keeping fit and I swim a lot as well. 5. What's on your mind today? Apart from when are we going to have a decent Summer? Nit much!

hugss

by Emerald Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 11:31 AM

That's wonderful ;)

Quoting Pixi-goddess: We have been together for 12 years and been married for 8 years. He is the love of my life ... My soul mate, my best friend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)