Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(June 19th)

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 91 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bogie2014
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 1:14 AM
5 moms liked this

HI! I'm Liz

My daughter is 2yrs old.

I grew up all over (I was a military brat) but I currently live in St. Louis

I met my husband in college

I love to try and relax when I have time to myself.

Today I'm seeking advice on how to deal with my own frustrations.

hugss
by Emerald Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 8:54 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Liz,
I am in St. Loyuis area as well kimn dof ..
Sorry on your frustrations.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting bogie2014:

HI! I'm Liz

My daughter is 2yrs old.

Rainacsmommy
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:04 AM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hello my name is Amanda. I live near Highland Square. My daughter is Raina and she just turned 20 months old. She is so amazing and I just love being her mom so much. We are thinking of having a little sis or bro for her. I grew up in a little town in between Cleveland and Akron. But I never really did much down here so I don't know Akron super well. I love to read when I get a chance. Fiction, non fiction, magazines- I love all of it. I love fashion and beauty although I'm not very fashionable nor very beautiful! I'm so happy I found out about this group- I don't have many friends w little ones.
mommy_nicole_4
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:23 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello there my name is nicole. I have 3 boys. 10,8, and 6 years old. We are trying for one more. And hoping for a girl this time. I am from galt cali. A small little town thats right before Sacramento. I now live in Stockton ca.
My boyfriend and i met through my brother. On my free time i like to be with my family and friend. I work a lot so when i get the chance i spend it with the peopke that i love.

Today i am feeling sone what tired, and a little sick. But i am hoping that its because we are pregnant. Its to early to tell. But i am really hoping that we are. I just hope i can make it through the day of work lol. I am massage therapist and i just feeling like today is going to be a slw day at work with time passing.

Nicole
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Liz, welcome to cafemom. Want to share a little about your frustrations?

Quoting bogie2014:

HI! I'm Liz

My daughter is 2yrs old.

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:35 AM

Hi Amanda, nice to meet you. What a little doll you have, love her eyes! This is a great place to meet new friends, there are groups for just about anything you might be interested in.

Quoting Rainacsmommy:

Mobile Photo

Hello my name is Amanda. I live near Highland Square. My daughter is Raina and she just turned 20 months old. She is so amazing and I just love being her mom so much. We are thinking of having a little sis or bro for her. I grew up in a little town in between Cleveland and Akron. But I never really did much down here so I don't know Akron super well. I love to read when I get a chance. Fiction, non fiction, magazines- I love all of it. I love fashion and beauty although I'm not very fashionable nor very beautiful! I'm so happy I found out about this group- I don't have many friends w little ones.

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:37 AM

Hello Nicole, welcome to the group. I need a good massage therapist, wish you were here, lol. I love getting massages, especially Thai massage. Keeping my fingers crossed that you are pregnant!fingers crossed

Quoting mommy_nicole_4: Hello there my name is nicole. I have 3 boys. 10,8, and 6 years old. We are trying for one more. And hoping for a girl this time. I am from galt cali. A small little town thats right before Sacramento. I now live in Stockton ca. My boyfriend and i met through my brother. On my free time i like to be with my family and friend. I work a lot so when i get the chance i spend it with the peopke that i love. Today i am feeling sone what tired, and a little sick. But i am hoping that its because we are pregnant. Its to early to tell. But i am really hoping that we are. I just hope i can make it through the day of work lol. I am massage therapist and i just feeling like today is going to be a slw day at work with time passing. Nicole

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:38 AM
Hi,Liz! Did you traveled overseas during your military brat years?
My dad was army we traveled a little bit and I married into the military! Lol

Quoting bogie2014:

HI! I'm Liz

My daughter is 2yrs old.

ashortiz
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:39 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi, I'm Ashley. I currently live in Elk Grove, Ca but we are moving to central Illinois next week because of my husbands job. I have 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy. Paityn is almost 5, Khloe is almost 3 (when I say almost I mean their birthdays are next week :) ) and Cooper turned 1 last month.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Welcome! She is adorable!
I'm sure you are very fashionable and beautiful? You join the Beauty and Lounge group? All about fashion, make up, etc. Very fun!

Quoting Rainacsmommy:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)