Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(June 26th)

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 81 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tigress777
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:41 AM
5 moms liked this

hi everyone!  My name is Tiga and I am excited to be having a baby boy in November!

jessilou00
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this
My name is jessica. Im a para @ a school in hutch. I have a 8 yo boy going in to 3rd grade and two yr old twin boys
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:47 AM

WElcome to CafeMom,
Congrats to you!  Have you picked a name out yet?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Tigress777:

hi everyone!  My name is Tiga and I am excited to be having a baby boy in November!

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:48 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Jessica,
How is all that going?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting jessilou00: My name is jessica. Im a para @ a school in hutch. I have a 8 yo boy going in to 3rd grade and two yr old twin boys

jessilou00
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:49 AM
3 moms liked this
Busy! Trying to meet other moms to make new friends
LoveBug3639
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:50 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi there! I am a 24 year old single mom of a 4 year old rowdy boy. His name is Damon, and he is just a talking am mile a minute these days. I grew up in Illinois, born and raised, now living in East Peoria in a nice cozy area. I have a boyfriend now, his name is Greg and he is wonderful. An older man, which I was not expecting. We did meet online, but it hit off instantly. I used to love to read when I had time to myself, now I hdon't know what to do with myself when I have the time. I have all this other stuff to deal with, like filling out for schooling and trying to find a better job than what i have. I don't really have time to enjoy to myself hardly anymore. I miss having the time to myself to really delve in to a bok. I have been on the same one now for, two or three months maybe.

gsdmom2014
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 4:13 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi my name is Sara and I am excited to join cafe mom today. I have a 3 year old son who really keeps me busier than anything.

:)

Jenny1122
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 7:50 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi everybody,

My name is Jennifer and i live in Waterford Michigan. I'm new to this group and the stay at home mom thing. I have a almost 3 year old (bday, 9/8) boy named Oliver. He's very energetic and lots of fun. I am looking for tips on activities and such that we can do this summer :)
hugss

by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 8:30 AM

You will don't worry :)

Quoting jessilou00: Busy! Trying to meet other moms to make new friends

mommytokki
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this
1. How old are your kids? I have a 7 year old stepson, a 3 year old and I am 22 weeks preggers.
Do you have boys or girls?All boys

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley in California.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant otherI met him through a mutual friend at his company xmas party.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Hmmm...nap lol ...do my nails...read.

5. What's on your mind today? Welll....right now at 530 am im a little frustrated bc i cant sleep....its so hard to find that comfortable spot when you're pregnant and even harder when youre sharing the bed with your spouse, a pregnancy pillow,and my 3 year old that snuck in with his huge teddy lol....?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)