Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How did you find CafeMom?

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 6:50 AM
  • 300 Replies

I was wondering....

How did you find CafeMom? 
Did someone refer you?  Were you looking for something in particular?  Did you see an ad or a post somewhere? 
Tell us the story!:)

drinking

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.  

by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GirlWithANikon
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 6:52 AM
4 moms liked this

From a substandard site called babygaga. I found that one first and it sucked, and someone from there said hey go visit cm mom. I did. That was 6 years ago lol.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 16, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Good morning!

I was referred to CafeMom through a friend.  Joined and never looked back.  :)

As for what's on my mind today.... it's too early to tell yet. lol  Right now my little pup is curled up on my lap snoozing, the kids are still in bed and I'm eating yogurt for breakfast.  I do know that my son needs/wants a haircut today so that is for sure on the agenda, I just don't know about anything else.

How about you?  What's up today?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 16, 2014 at 8:59 AM

I'm glad you did!  What do you like about CafeMom that kept you hear for so long?

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

From a substandard site called babygaga. I found that one first and it sucked, and someone from there said hey go visit cm mom. I did. That was 6 years ago lol.

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:13 AM
2 moms liked this

I honestly don't remember, maybe something on FB. I've never been on any other mom sites.

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Its been so long, I wish I remembered :( but I am glad that I did.. This is my second time on and I am glad that I am back..

DixonBabies
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:18 AM

Back in 2007ish I think I was doing a search on special needs message boards and came across this one. I only stayed here for a couple months then disappeared until a friend of mine sent me a link back when I was 22 weeks pregnant with my now almost 14mo son. I loved it and stayed ever since.

I'm not feeling too well today. I have been having a lot of lady issues this past week, and today is no different. This week we aren't doing anything as far as going some where, but may get into the pool a couple days this week.

duets
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:19 AM

Good morning Amy et all.  I have a quick CafeMom moment here.  I'm doing good.  Still recovering from my sweet Mom's death :-(.   It's going to be a busy day, which is good.  I have 1 going to Summer School, then it's off to piano, then later.....Vacation Bible School.

I found CafeMom some years ago, via a pop-up online.  I clicked & joined.  I have really enjoyed CafeMom over the years!  I've made many online friends on CafeMom.  I also enjoy the fun siggy groups, the garden group & the word games, lol. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead, thanks Amy for what you do!

Luna345
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:22 AM
Looking for a miscarriage support group. It popped up in my search.
PeppermintyTea
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:24 AM
I was TTC for about a year at the time, and saw a couple women on the y!a ttc section discussing cafemom. I googled, and made an account to see what the buzz was all about. My daughter is 4 1/2 now, and our 09 due date group here is still going strong.
momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:26 AM

I was on myspace and an ad kept popping up so I finally decided to check it out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)