Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What are your plans for this coming weekend?

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 6:50 AM
  • 376 Replies

I was wondering....

What are your plans for this weekend?  Are you doing anything fun? Working? What's going on?

mowing the lawn

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.  

by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsKerns10
by Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
My weekend starts in about a half an hour. I work graveyard Lol. I don't have to be back until Saturday. My bils graduation is Friday though besides that I have a crap ton of math homework to do ugh.
stckgrl79
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I will be doing a 7 mile training walk then soccer games then graduation party (all on Saturday) so sunday will be spent on the couch!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Let's Chat!

How are you doing? Have you had a good week? What are you planning to do this coming weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!

• Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.  

MommaBear94
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Well I am supposed to be working Saturday, but a co-worker may cover my shift for me so I can spend some time with my family finally! I've been working all week 11:45-9pm and my BF leaves to work at 5am and DD goes to school at 7:30 so I don't get to spend much time with them
dd1441
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:27 AM

Good morning all.  Planning on helping with CARITAS this Saturday.  Also struggling with my youngest wanting to go to college 12 hours away.  I don't mind his wanting so much, I'm worried about the funds as a single mom but I have faith all will work for the best.  How is everyone?

KarenSmoker
by Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:36 AM
With all the stress this week. I plan on doing NOTHING but spending time with my family. However this is not a weekend to try to slow down on my smoking!!!
annalissa
by Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:38 AM
I'm stuck working all weekend and hubby is on a 7 day stretch of working. We're lucky if we see each other for an hour when this happens. On the plus side he goes from night shift to day shift once the 7 days is up :)
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:40 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi ladies!

I hope you're all having a good week.

This weekend, I'm thinking about taking my kids to the Greek Festival.  We've never been, but always wanted to go and it seems like it would be a fun thing to do.  One of my cousin's 2 daughters dance in the festival every year (their mom is Greek) so it would be neat to go and see them.

What are you up to?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:41 AM

Oh nice!  You get an early weekend, I always like those!

Sorry you have so much homework to do.  What are you in school for?

Quoting MrsKerns10: My weekend starts in about a half an hour. I work graveyard Lol. I don't have to be back until Saturday. My bils graduation is Friday though besides that I have a crap ton of math homework to do ugh.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:41 AM

Wow, Saturday sounds really busy!  Who's graduating?

Quoting stckgrl79: I will be doing a 7 mile training walk then soccer games then graduation party (all on Saturday) so sunday will be spent on the couch!
MrsKerns10
by Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Crisis counseling

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Oh nice!  You get an early weekend, I always like those!

Sorry you have so much homework to do.  What are you in school for?

Quoting MrsKerns10: My weekend starts in about a half an hour. I work graveyard Lol. I don't have to be back until Saturday. My bils graduation is Friday though besides that I have a crap ton of math homework to do ugh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)