Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:15 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hello mommies! I'm new to this site. I have already enjoyed reading some of your posts. I am mainly looking for advice and friendship. I am divorced and have a beautiful 4 year old daughter, who is the light of my life. Since my divorce, I've really lost focus on me and what I like to do. I sit at home alone a lot and would like to connect with people and get out and do things.
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:18 PM

hello & welcome!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:31 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Aww are you working at all?  nice to meet you :)

Quoting Trudy11: Hello mommies! I'm new to this site. I have already enjoyed reading some of your posts. I am mainly looking for advice and friendship. I am divorced and have a beautiful 4 year old daughter, who is the light of my life. Since my divorce, I've really lost focus on me and what I like to do. I sit at home alone a lot and would like to connect with people and get out and do things.

Trudy11
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:39 PM
Thank you! I am currently unemployed, so that makes the time go by extremely slow. :(
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 7:12 PM

Hello! Welcome!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 7:18 PM

Sorry to hear that,
Am sure you'll find something to keep you busy :)

Quoting Trudy11: Thank you! I am currently unemployed, so that makes the time go by extremely slow. :(

MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 7:20 PM

What are your hobbies?  Did you have a career?

Quoting Trudy11: Thank you! I am currently unemployed, so that makes the time go by extremely slow. :(

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 17, 2014 at 2:11 PM

Quoting Trudy11: Hello mommies! I'm new to this site. I have already enjoyed reading some of your posts. I am mainly looking for advice and friendship. I am divorced and have a beautiful 4 year old daughter, who is the light of my life. Since my divorce, I've really lost focus on me and what I like to do. I sit at home alone a lot and would like to connect with people and get out and do things.

welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN