Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What did you today?

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:26 PM
  • 15 Replies
Anything special for fathers day?
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beans13
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Nope. Dh working 8:30 - 6:30. Dd and I went to see Maleficent. We played outside, cleaned, did laundry. Now we are just about to eat dinner. Dh will eat when he gets home.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 15, 2014 at 6:33 PM
So how was that movie?

Quoting beans13: Nope. Dh working 8:30 - 6:30. Dd and I went to see Maleficent. We played outside, cleaned, did laundry. Now we are just about to eat dinner. Dh will eat when he gets home.
beans13
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Great

Quoting Hottmomma607: So how was that movie?

Quoting beans13: Nope. Dh working 8:30 - 6:30. Dd and I went to see Maleficent. We played outside, cleaned, did laundry. Now we are just about to eat dinner. Dh will eat when he gets home.
sllytnkrbl
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Went to lunch with my brother, his gf, her parents, her brother, sil and nieces. My brother proposed so I can call his gf my soon to be sil now! My dad passed away several years ago, my kids are with their father abd my bf is with his children so its a relaxing rest of the day for me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Flovely on Jun. 15, 2014 at 7:52 PM

We didn't do anything special.  I told dh to just play his ps4 all day.  He's loving that, lol.

lovesal
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 10:08 PM

I took my DS to the pool club for a few hours. In the early evening we were at my parents house and my brother and his family came over too. We ate some steak and corn on the cob, hummmm, + more... Then we went to the basketball court and "played" basketball, lol...it was comical.

Mygirl30248
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Swung by my dads gave him a gift & visited. Took DD to get ice cream. Went to Home Depot & got supplies to build s pot & pan rack. Built the rack & put it up. Made dinner & relaxed.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:09 AM
You should show us a pic!

Quoting Mygirl30248: Swung by my dads gave him a gift & visited. Took DD to get ice cream. Went to Home Depot & got supplies to build s pot & pan rack. Built the rack & put it up. Made dinner & relaxed.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:10 AM
Sounds like fun! Did you play teams?

Quoting lovesal:

I took my DS to the pool club for a few hours. In the early evening we were at my parents house and my brother and his family came over too. We ate some steak and corn on the cob, hummmm, + more... Then we went to the basketball court and "played" basketball, lol...it was comical.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:11 AM
I'll add it to my movie list!

Quoting beans13: Great

Quoting Hottmomma607: So how was that movie?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)