Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Did you guys see this?Wth is wrong with people?

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 2:40 AM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

Family's outrage as 3-year old with facial injuries after being mauled by a pit bull is THROWN OUT of a KFC by employee who said she was 'scaring the other diners'

• Three-year-old Victoria Wilcher was injured when she was mauled by three pit bulls in her grandfather's backyard
  • Toddler lost her right eye because of the attack, and cannot move the right side of her face
  • Wilcher must use a feeding tube to eat, was getting mashed potatoes when she was asked to leave by a KFC employee
  • KFC has publicly apologized for the incident, saying that they have 'zero tolerance for any disrespectful behavior by our team members'

A little girl left with a scarred face after being attacked by a pit bull was thrown out of a Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant in Jackson, Mississippi, after an employee said her face was 'scaring the other diners'.

The family of three-year-old Victoria Wilcher were left horrified after they were asked to leave the establishment because of the appearance of the toddler. 

The family shared their anger on a Facebook page entitled Victoria's Victories.

'Does this face look scary to you?' reads the posting. 'Last week at KFC in Jackson MS this precious face was asked to leave because her face scared the other diners.'

Victoria Wilcher, 3, was mauled by three pit bulls in the backyard of her grandfather's home in Simpson County, Mississippi. Last week, she was asked to leave a KFC in Jackson because her facial injuries were 'scaring other diners'

LINK

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 2:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this

crying

SavanasMama08
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 2:45 AM
It's disgusting. That poor girl. I can't believe the nerve of some people. I hope KFC fixes it.
AMCMSM
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 2:45 AM
2 moms liked this

KFC apologized and donated 30k to her medical fund. They are investigating the actions of their employee.....or rather soon to be ex employee.

1.lucky.momma
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 3:02 AM
Such a beautiful little girl. That worker was probably the only one with the problem.
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:46 PM

BUMP!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 17, 2014 at 12:37 AM
What jerks!! She is adorable! I see nothing disturbing.
katemckenzie
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 12:44 AM
I heard that corporate donated quite a bit to her fund, and are investigating the employee that kicked them out.
carebearkassi
by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 12:54 AM
3 moms liked this

KFC made it right. I don't blame the whole company for the actions of one idiot, but good job KFC for going above and beyond to make it right.

jc4ever0717
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 12:57 AM
Aww poor baby she is beautiful either way :))
Chirinos
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 12:59 AM
I feel so sad for the little girl. She's beautiful just the way she is. Bless her heart.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)