Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Weather, weather .. how is yours?

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:07 PM
  • 114 Replies

Hot where you are?  Any rains/storms?
Let us know :)

photo HugsAnimation8-vi_zps1f2f78cc.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amber0427
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Mobile Photo

This is the time of year that makes me hate living in Florida! It's already in the 80's and storms every day. Makes it hard to plan activities with the kids.
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Understand but the storms don't last long right?
We're headed out there next month & can't wait :)

Quoting amber0427:

Mobile Photo

This is the time of year that makes me hate living in Florida! It's already in the 80's and storms every day. Makes it hard to plan activities with the kids.

amber0427
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Sometimes 30 minutes, sometimes 2 hours. It's hard to tell. Normally it's later in the afternoon though so you have to get everything done early afternoon.

Where are you planning to visit? Where are you from?

Quoting hugss:

Understand but the storms don't last long right?We're headed out there next month & can't wait :)

Quoting amber0427:

Mobile Photo

amber0427
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Mobile Photo

Everyday :)

Quoting hugss:

Understand but the storms don't last long right?We're headed out there next month & can't wait :)

Quoting amber0427:

Mobile Photo

hugss

by Emerald Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:28 PM

Hopefuly not long today,
We are in Missouri,
Going to Orlando & Daytona beach.
We go often & love it there ;)

Quoting amber0427: Sometimes 30 minutes, sometimes 2 hours. It's hard to tell. Normally it's later in the afternoon though so you have to get everything done early afternoon. Where are you planning to visit? Where are you from?
Quoting hugss:

Quoting amber0427:

Mobile Photo

hugss

by Emerald Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Wow, way dark there :(

Quoting amber0427:

Mobile Photo

Everyday :)
Quoting hugss:

Quoting amber0427:

Mobile Photo

MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:33 PM

Hot!  upper 90's today.

amber0427
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Fun! We live in Kissimmee (right outside Orlando) and frequent Volusia County, but we prefer New Smyrna Beach over Daytona. Daytona is great though! Do you come down with your children?

Quoting hugss:

Hopefuly not long today,We are in Missouri,Going to Orlando & Daytona beach.We go often & love it there ;)

Quoting amber0427: Sometimes 30 minutes, sometimes 2 hours. It's hard to tell. Normally it's later in the afternoon though so you have to get everything done early afternoon.

Where are you planning to visit? Where are you from?

Quoting hugss:

Quoting amber0427:

Mobile Photo

hugss

by Emerald Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:36 PM

You going out or staying in?

Quoting MandaMom23:

Hot!  upper 90's today.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:37 PM

My *kids* are adults,
Oldest ds lives in Orlando w/ his fiance.
We are bringing youngest ds & his gf with us.
Oldest goes to Smyra beach all the time.
I am looking for something to rent there (not by a beach) for a few weeks in February :)

Quoting amber0427: Fun! We live in Kissimmee (right outside Orlando) and frequent Volusia County, but we prefer New Smyrna Beach over Daytona. Daytona is great though! Do you come down with your children?
Quoting hugss:

Hopefuly not long today,We are in Missouri,Going to Orlando & Daytona beach.We go often & love it there ;)

Quoting amber0427: Sometimes 30 minutes, sometimes 2 hours. It's hard to tell. Normally it's later in the afternoon though so you have to get everything done early afternoon. Where are you planning to visit? Where are you from?
Quoting hugss:

Quoting amber0427:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)