Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How often do you go swimming?

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 11:21 PM
  • 47 Replies

Do you go swimming a lot in the summer? Do you take the kids or go yourself? Where do you swim at?

by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sharonrena
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 11:25 PM

We have a pool and my kids swim everyday during the summer unless the weather is bad.  I swim probably 3-4 times a week.  We always have a backyard full of neighbor kids so it is a party everyday at our house. :)

mama_l
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 11:26 PM
All of the time. We belong to a swim club and have many friends with pools.
KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this
We swim everyday in the summer either at the pool, river or the lake. We swim in the winter a few times a week.
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Now that my DH teaches a class at a local fitness center and we get extremely discounted pool admission we go quite often. It is all indoor so its year round. In the summer we go to the lake, river  or the beach a few times a month.

jconney80
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 11:28 PM

That sounds like so much fun!! I'm jealous :) Is it an above ground or in ground pool?

Quoting sharonrena:

We have a pool and my kids swim everyday during the summer unless the weather is bad.  I swim probably 3-4 times a week.  We always have a backyard full of neighbor kids so it is a party everyday at our house. :)

Green.Ghost
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

We usually go swimming everyday. We bought one this summer, I love it !

jconney80
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 11:32 PM

We try to swim at least once a week. We have a pass to the theme park and there is a water park there. Or we swim at a friend's house. Sometimes we go to the lake and swim as well. 

jconney80
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 11:34 PM

That's awesome! Is it pretty big? I bet it's great to be able to just go outside and swim. We have to drive an hour to swim

Quoting Green.Ghost:

We usually go swimming everyday. We bought one this summer, I love it !

jconney80
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 11:35 PM

Nice!! That is great! How close do you live to the beach?

Quoting SuperPickle:

Now that my DH teaches a class at a local fitness center and we get extremely discounted pool admission we go quite often. It is all indoor so its year round. In the summer we go to the lake, river  or the beach a few times a month.

jconney80
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 11:36 PM

That's awesome. Where do you swim in the winter? At the Y?

Quoting KyliesMom5: We swim everyday in the summer either at the pool, river or the lake. We swim in the winter a few times a week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)