Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Should men's restrooms include baby changing tables?

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2014 at 11:46 AM
  • 150 Replies
1 mom liked this

What are your thoughts?  

Has your child's father ever tried to change baby in a public restroom?

by on Jun. 23, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
specialwingz
by Silver Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 11:49 AM
4 moms liked this

Absolutely!  I've seen dads at malls waiting with baby while mom is shopping.  They have a heck of a time trying to change baby elsewhere.  Fathers change diapers, too.  It only stands to reason they have a proper place and way to do such.

Rainbowyumcakes
by New Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 11:50 AM
They should have them. My boyfriend's never tried. But then again we don't take Gavin out for very long yet. He's still a little young for that. But if you're a single dad, or just a dad out with your little one you should be able to take you kid into the bathroom and chang them.
lwalker270
by Lara on Jun. 23, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Absolutely!
Mommytotwo2014
by New Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 11:55 AM
I believe every restroom should have a baby changing station and that it be kept stocked with the liners as well. I always have a liner but feel for the babies whose parents forget to bring one. I was at a store once that didn't even have a single changing station. When I asked where one might be they told me just to change dd on the floor!
Mygirl30248
by Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 11:57 AM
7 moms liked this
Yeah they should! I like family restrooms with an adult toilet, toddler toilet & changing table.
LoveMyBug2013

YES!  Always.  DH tends to change more diapers than I do.  He actually enjoys being a parent and spending time with our son.  He's really frustrated when he can't.

Also, when the new baby comes this winter we will have to divide and conquer.

tattedmommy730

uhh of course they should.

ER-momma
by Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Yes!!! Babies aren't always out with their moms.
DylsMom12
by Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

yes bcus when we are out the moms do not want to always change the baby...cracker barrel has them

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Oh yuck!  That is just not right!

Quoting Mommytotwo2014: I believe every restroom should have a baby changing station and that it be kept stocked with the liners as well. I always have a liner but feel for the babies whose parents forget to bring one. I was at a store once that didn't even have a single changing station. When I asked where one might be they told me just to change dd on the floor!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)