Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The movie "Frozen"...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 3:05 PM
  • 33 Replies
Any other moms getting sick of the constant replay? Lol. I like the movie, but its every single day. I allow it for the simple fact of while its on I can accomplish allot of house work while they are watching it. Of course sing along as well lol. What is your favorite song and who is yoir favorite character? Mine is "For the first time" and character is Olaf! :)
by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Working-Mommy
by New Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Hahaha!!! You really do know the songs and characters huh?? I only like it cause I'm like you, I can get crap done around here but sit down and watch it, uh no. I watched it once, maybe twice but you lost me there after. Lol

Great movie but i don't know any movies i can watch a thousand times and be sane. Lol

Btw, i saw your screen name. Dallas Cowboys!! My fave team too!! Im sooo looking forward to the season starting.
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 5:58 PM
Haha yes I know the songs and characters lol. Cowboys have been my team since I was 5! I cant wait for football season either! :)

Quoting Working-Mommy: Hahaha!!! You really do know the songs and characters huh?? I only like it cause I'm like you, I can get crap done around here but sit down and watch it, uh no. I watched it once, maybe twice but you lost me there after. Lol

Great movie but i don't know any movies i can watch a thousand times and be sane. Lol

Btw, i saw your screen name. Dallas Cowboys!! My fave team too!! Im sooo looking forward to the season starting.
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I havent seen it all the way through. We rented it and my kids liked the story but were put off by way too much singing.  Now that EVERYONE around them was singing it at school they have NO desire to even watch it again LOL

mona165
by Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this
My favorite character is Elsa, my song is "Love is an Open Door".
2pink1blue
by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

My son watched it once, maybe.

My girls watched it a couple times but have been much more impressed by the sountrack.  They are both performers and have sang and danced to several of the songs.  DD1 did a version of "For the First Time in Forever" that absolutely brought the house down and won her first place in last years Winter voice recital.

Heh, whatever makes them happy and keeps them busy.

IandLoveandYou
by Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Olaf is my favorite character and his song is my favorite too.
.Bad.Wolf.
by Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this
My kids haven't watched for 3 days so far!

But they scratched their dvd so...
thatgirl70
by Carin on Jun. 27, 2014 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a boy who really isn't into it too much, LOL. We saw it once in the theater and then watched the Blu-ray. Elsa is my favorite character and Let It Go (the Idina Menzel version) is my favorite song.

krystlzd3
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I was cleaning today and caught myself singing "no right, not wrong, no rules for me. I'm free"

The movie was not on, and neither was the song. In fact, kids were outside.
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 7:20 PM
Hahahaha I do the same thing! :)

Quoting krystlzd3: I was cleaning today and caught myself singing "no right, not wrong, no rules for me. I'm free"

The movie was not on, and neither was the song. In fact, kids were outside.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN