Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(July 3rd)

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 51 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jul. 3, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2Autumn290
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 1:05 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi! My name is Marge, 54 yrs old and I am raising my 5 yr old granddaughter, Autumn. I have 4 grand kids, including Autumn. I grew up inMilwaukee. I am married and meet 2nd husband at the apartment building I've been working from home for about a yr and enjoy the flexible time. I like to spend my free time with my grand kids, playing withAutumn, taking her to play dates, games and cooking. I live cooking. I collect recipes. I also like cars,
classic. I am looking for things to do with Autumn and my other grand kids. I'm out of loop what's out there and like to keep busy
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:58 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 1:12 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Marge,
Why are you raising your grand daughter?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Mom2Autumn290: Hi! My name is Marge, 54 yrs old and I am raising my 5 yr old granddaughter, Autumn. I have 4 grand kids, including Autumn. I grew up inMilwaukee. I am married and meet 2nd husband at the apartment building I've been working from home for about a yr and enjoy the flexible time. I like to spend my free time with my grand kids, playing withAutumn, taking her to play dates, games and cooking. I live cooking. I collect recipes. I also like cars, classic. I am looking for things to do with Autumn and my other grand kids. I'm out of loop what's out there and like to keep busy

jenni1rod2
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this

am jenny and my son is going to be 4 he starts school but am scared. hes never been around lots of kids and hes shy, will anything bad happen at school, what if am not there will he hate me

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 3, 2014 at 1:35 AM
Welcome, Marge!
What do you have planned for the 4th?

Quoting Mom2Autumn290: Hi! My name is Marge, 54 yrs old and I am raising my 5 yr old granddaughter, Autumn. I have 4 grand kids, including Autumn. I grew up inMilwaukee. I am married and meet 2nd husband at the apartment building I've been working from home for about a yr and enjoy the flexible time. I like to spend my free time with my grand kids, playing withAutumn, taking her to play dates, games and cooking. I live cooking. I collect recipes. I also like cars,
classic. I am looking for things to do with Autumn and my other grand kids. I'm out of loop what's out there and like to keep busy
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 3, 2014 at 1:37 AM
No worries. Don't over stress yourself.
Welcome to the group!

Quoting jenni1rod2:

am jenny and my son is going to be 4 he starts school but am scared. hes never been around lots of kids and hes shy, will anything bad happen at school, what if am not there will he hate me

_Silvia
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 1:53 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is Silvia am 29 and i have 3 kids 2 boys and 1 girl. I live in Los Angeles CA. My boyfriend of ten years and i are having problems that i don't think is going to work out he doesn't respect me he started to treat me really bad puts down and tell me i don't deserve any thing am really depress and sacred because i have never work and i don't have any money i don't know were to start to do.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 3, 2014 at 1:55 AM
Welcome. Sorry you are you going through that. Has he always been like that?

Quoting _Silvia: Hi my name is Silvia am 29 and i have 3 kids 2 boys and 1 girl. I live in Los Angeles CA. My boyfriend of ten years and i are having problems that i don't think is going to work out he doesn't respect me he started to treat me really bad puts down and tell me i don't deserve any thing am really depress and sacred because i have never work and i don't have any money i don't know were to start to do.
_Silvia
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 2:03 AM
Hi for the past two years. Am sacred to on my own i have never been.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Welcome. Sorry you are you going through that. Has he always been like that?

Quoting _Silvia: Hi my name is Silvia am 29 and i have 3 kids 2 boys and 1 girl. I live in Los Angeles CA. My boyfriend of ten years and i are having problems that i don't think is going to work out he doesn't respect me he started to treat me really bad puts down and tell me i don't deserve any thing am really depress and sacred because i have never work and i don't have any money i don't know were to start to do.
Tasneem27
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 2:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi My name is Tasneem, 29 yrs old and I have 1 daughter Zoya. I grew up in Danbury. I am married and met my husband at work. I like cooking and spending time with my daughter.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 3, 2014 at 2:56 AM
You should not be scared. It may be scary at first? Buthanks life is too short to wait and be unhappy.

Quoting _Silvia: Hi for the past two years. Am sacred to on my own i have never been.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Welcome. Sorry you are you going through that. Has he always been like that?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN