Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(July 8th)

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 106 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Soybeansmommy
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm Jessica, but most people call me Jess. I have one child. An almost 4 month old baby boy named, Sawyer. He is my sunshine, the true light of my life. I grew up in Arizona and despite living in many different states am living there again. I've known my significant other since I was in elementary school. He is two years older than me and his brother was one of my best friends. Unfortunately, we are kind of rocky lately so we shall see. In my spare time I like to watch tv/movies, reading (probably my biggest hobby), scrapbooking, spa days, and shopping. However I don't get a lot of me time and that's okay with me. As for what's on my mind, school work and I've also been thinking heavily on starting an in home daycare.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:36 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Jess
Is your little one sleeping through the night now?  nice to meet you :)

Quoting Soybeansmommy: Hi! I'm Jessica, but most people call me Jess. I have one child. An almost 4 month old baby boy named, Sawyer. He is my sunshine, the true light of my life. I grew up in Arizona and despite living in many different states am living there again. I've known my significant other since I was in elementary school. He is two years older than me and his brother was one of my best friends. Unfortunately, we are kind of rocky lately so we shall see. In my spare time I like to watch tv/movies, reading (probably my biggest hobby), scrapbooking, spa days, and shopping. However I don't get a lot of me time and that's okay with me. As for what's on my mind, school work and I've also been thinking heavily on starting an in home daycare.

Peeps123
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:46 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi I'm peg, mom to almost 3 yr old sweet girl.  She is my magical sunshine!  I live in the Philly suburbs and met my Hub at our former work place - the first and only person I broke my " no dating work friends" rule for.  

JOSEPHINE170
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:30 AM
2 moms liked this

I am Josephine a Ugandan mum of two boys and married. I am happily married to a loving and caring husband. 

I am proud to be part of this net work and hope will learn more from my fellow mothers

supermom38337
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:56 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello my name is Shannon. i have two sons ages 12 and 13. My sons both have special needs. We live in Indiana. i am a single parent.
kirsten30
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:11 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi I'm kirsten.I have a 5 y.o daughter Jasmine and I'm prego with my son due next month.

Wickels
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:37 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi i am first time expecting mom due in November. i have a disability - muscular dystrophy. I am married to a wonderfull man. i can still walk but with effort. Im scared of what is to come will i be able to carry my little girl till my due date and will i be ok looking after her when on maturnity leave. I work so i am not a stay at home 'mom'.

SomerNelson
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Everyone...

My name is Somer.  I'm married to Forrest and we have a almost 3yr old daughter named Lily.  Welive just outside of Salt Lake City Utah.  We love the outdoors and always looking for the next adventure.  I look forward to meeting all you mamas!!!

taytaysemo
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello ladies!
I'm Taylor, and I'm a mother of a one year old girl named Lynlee. For being as small as she is, she is a ball of energy! I currently live in Idaho with my wonderful husband of 4 years, Tyler. We met in high school but we were not sweethearts lol. We are a military family so we tend to move around a lot. In my spare time...When I have some...I enjoy being with my family and being outdoors. We like to fish, camp, swim, and play golf.
I'm so excited to get to know everyone!
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Hi Jess, welcome to cafemom, and congrats on the new baby. What kind of things do you like to read?

Quoting Soybeansmommy: Hi! I'm Jessica, but most people call me Jess. I have one child. An almost 4 month old baby boy named, Sawyer. He is my sunshine, the true light of my life. I grew up in Arizona and despite living in many different states am living there again. I've known my significant other since I was in elementary school. He is two years older than me and his brother was one of my best friends. Unfortunately, we are kind of rocky lately so we shall see. In my spare time I like to watch tv/movies, reading (probably my biggest hobby), scrapbooking, spa days, and shopping. However I don't get a lot of me time and that's okay with me. As for what's on my mind, school work and I've also been thinking heavily on starting an in home daycare.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)