Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What are you doing for the 4th of July?

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2014 at 6:55 AM
  • 209 Replies

Happy Independence Day! We're going to celebrate by having a cook out and shooting some fireworks if the weather permits.

What are your plans for the 4th of July and this weekend?

patriotic

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

Tips:
To chat with other members, use the "Quote" button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the "My Activity" tab at the top of every page.  

by on Jul. 3, 2014 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Well today is the 3rd & I just got paid. So after I pay the rent we will go shopping. DD is going to get a fourth ear piercing in each ear & then we will go grocery shopping. Tomorrow the 4th we will probably stay home since our best friends are going camping with a cousin. So we'll just much on treats & stay where it is cool-our apt.It won't be so bad I think cause probably some of her friends will be here at the complex so she will be entertained.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jul. 3, 2014 at 10:12 AM

It sounds like you're going to have a fun day today! How old is your daughter?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Well today is the 3rd & I just got paid. So after I pay the rent we will go shopping. DD is going to get a fourth ear piercing in each ear & then we will go grocery shopping. Tomorrow the 4th we will probably stay home since our best friends are going camping with a cousin. So we'll just much on treats & stay where it is cool-our apt.It won't be so bad I think cause probably some of her friends will be here at the complex so she will be entertained.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 10:24 AM

Hopefully out by the pool & a bbq,
Also some cleaning & other things to get ready for vacation :)

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Vacation sounds good! I love getting ready for vacation.  Are you going to a beach?

Quoting hugss:

Hopefully out by the pool & a bbq,Also some cleaning & other things to get ready for vacation :)

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Happy Independence Day to you, too! Have a good time!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Happy Independence Day! We're going to celebrate by having a cook out and shooting some fireworks if the weather permits.

patriotic

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  Tips:To chat with other members, use the "Quote" button above their reply to quote and respond to them!To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the "My Activity" tab at the top of every page.  

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks,
Yes we are for a couple of days & th other few in Orlando (NO Disney, LOL)
What are you doing for the 4th?

Quoting Bmat:

Vacation sounds good! I love getting ready for vacation.  Are you going to a beach?

Quoting hugss:

Hopefully out by the pool & a bbq,Also some cleaning & other things to get ready for vacation :)

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 10:29 AM

We don't grill, but I think I may stop at a store today and pick up some ground meat and make some burgers and a salad.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Have a great time & hope the weather allows you to shoot them off ;)

Quoting Cafe Steph:

patriotic

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  Tips:To chat with other members, use the "Quote" button above their reply to quote and respond to them!To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the "My Activity" tab at the top of every page.  

hugss

by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 10:31 AM

Oh that sounds nice & relaxing!
Going to be hot?
Have a great time :)

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 10:31 AM

Have a great time!  We are being very low key about the holiday since my husband is still recovering. But I just now decided to fix burgers, and ... salad!! LOL!

Quoting hugss:

Thanks,Yes we are for a couple of days & th other few in Orlando (NO Disney, LOL)What are you doing for the 4th?

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting hugss:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)