Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nervous breakdown ...pending..

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:52 AM
  • 2 Replies

My night ended will with Fireworks. ... Soo much fun... I also talked to DH today it was amazing to hear his voice he is doing well. . I had to get off the phone with him early because a car cut between me and a semi ( didn't realize until later that I guess she bumped me a bit bc I have a tiny bit of scuffing and chip missing from my left blinker light) I didn't notice bc it WAS a tiny car and I am in a large jeep. The car fishtailed went partially under the semi hit the wall hit the semi again hit the wall spun a bit and stopped. I stopped barely in enough time to not hit them. We were going highway speeds this was on kellogg at 7:20ish. I freak out and get off the phone with DH call 911 and am so freaked I am telling them I am on 190??? (it a highway in Tx). about to get out of my vehicle to make sure they are still you know ALIVE and before I can they get out and run!.... I told the cops what happened. My name my number they took down my license plate, I told him I have my two kids in the car can I just go. He said yes we will call you if I need anything. I called back about the chip and scuff and they hadn't found the ppl so if the damage is less than 1,000 then theres not much to be done unless I report it to my insurance but then i have to pay my deductible... I am soo not doing that for minimal damage... I just want to have a nice talk with my DH is it that much to ask... apparently yes yes yes it is... He seemed so sad for to get off the phone but I couldn't breathe either. 

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
crazymama1008
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:58 AM

my miniam damage. I didn't even feel it. Thank goodness!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:12 AM
((Hugs))
Important thing you guys are ok!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)